If only they had used a MACK!

Although it took me three hours for my tired old compressor to pump up all them air tanks to release the brakes, I got it up the hill and dropped it off in Milton! Had to stay in 1st low split the whole way! Could have used OtherDog on the rear steer on some of 'dem curves!

post-6773-0-60474700-1333326877_thumb.jp

thats funny I could picture my old single axle b model under that

post-3014-0-65316700-1333331456_thumb.jp

• Like 1

So was this road...

....didn't stop me from runnin' it, though.

I used to enjoy rides like that if I were light or empty, especially with a 5 speed. I don't get to do that anymore, I'm 98% interstate.

I like the subtle slope of the CH hood versus the Vision/Pinnacle. The dog's are so low now it looks like they're dragging ass across the living room carpet.

I ran 219 out of Dubois up to Warren in a blizzzard once,not the smartest choice i ever made either!..................Mark

Not the kinda road you wanna break traction on. I've twice seen trucks on the runaway ramp at the bottom of the truck route hill in Ridgway. Daylight and dry both times.

Jim

thats funny I could picture my old single axle b model under that

A little birdie told me that one is starting the trek to Missouri today? It had better get limbered up - I have a long list of loads that need pulled, toted, hauled, back hauled, front hauled, spotted, and just moved. It had better take a yoga class so it does not pull some muscles............

A little birdie told me that one is starting the trek to Missouri today? It had better get limbered up - I have a long list of loads that need pulled, toted, hauled, back hauled, front hauled, spotted, and just moved. It had better take a yoga class so it does not pull some muscles............

Olive, what are ya goona do with that old B?

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Saw this oversize rig parked in the closed "welcome center" on the west bound side of I80 at the Ohio line. Just the trailer no tractor.

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member