Some Macks I've Seen This Week

Hey Tom, Find me one of those big ass 5th wheels in your travels.

David - Do you need a hydraulic fifth wheel? I bought a brand new take off one along with a unused normal Holland fifth wheel from a local electric company that bought a couple of new tractors and made them into straight trucks. I sold the hydraulic one two weeks ago to the guy that buys my cat converters - wish I had known. I see them pretty often, I will file that away if you are looking for one.

Geee, I wonder who would like U models. I was just thinking, I would love to have a U model tractor and stretch the frame to about a 270" wheelbase. U models were originally designed to be short, so it'd be cool to have one thats ridiculusly long, just for something different. That yellow one would be a good canidate for that.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

David - Do you need a hydraulic fifth wheel? I bought a brand new take off one along with a unused normal Holland fifth wheel from a local electric company that bought a couple of new tractors and made them into straight trucks. I sold the hydraulic one two weeks ago to the guy that buys my cat converters - wish I had known. I see them pretty often, I will file that away if you are looking for one.

David, I want one of those big double osolating (sp?) ones just to look pretty on my DM800.

Geee, I wonder who would like U models. I was just thinking, I would love to have a U model tractor and stretch the frame to about a 270" wheelbase. U models were originally designed to be short, so it'd be cool to have one thats ridiculusly long, just for something different. That yellow one would be a good canidate for that.

Ben

That would really make it rollover easy.

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

What the heck do you mean does anyone like U models?!? I love that yellow one, could be another to add to my future fleet. I don't think that green one is a U I think its a DM. I think the last picture was foucused on that girl in the daisy dukes....

Might be a DM, I was afraid to open the door because it might have been booby trapped.

And actually, I never even noticed the red r-model until I put the pictures on the computer. I took the picture of the billboard just in case someone was interested in going to bikefest.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

If you're in the passenger seat and I'm driving, it will handle like a 2005 Corvette. Ben
Real confidence builder there nephew. A hard right at speed and the truck would prolly twist till ultimate fatique and structural failure set in. A hard left and it may eject you through the roof.

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Yes, as seen on this other one with a much longer wheelbase, the frame appears to have been pieced and patched together many times.

I think there is a volcano about to erupt under that long wheel base U. The gravel is startin' to flow...........