V8 Racing engine

post-51-0-36095200-1339581546_thumb.jpgpost-51-0-54493200-1339581564_thumb.jpgThats the only one i took, got engrosse d in talking to the owner and the mods it had, willl post some next week from my cobbers camera. the 375 motor was availible here in nz back in the late 70s,there are only a handful left running these days, and this was one of them, the block has had some gallerys blocked off and some new ones created, next outing is at taupo raceway in April, NZ vs Australia, there is also a Mack Vision running a tricked up 470 motor as well, which has been midmounted, the cab has hinges on the rear so that it can layback on the turntable, to gain access to the engine.

It runs a 52ooolb diff from an English Foden

Thats the only one i took, got engrosse d in talking to the owner and the mods it had, willl post some next week from my cobbers camera. the 375 motor was availible here in nz back in the late 70s,there are only a handful left running these days, and this was one of them, the block has had some gallerys blocked off and some new ones created, next outing is at taupo raceway in April, NZ vs Australia, there is also a Mack Vision running a tricked up 470 motor as well, which has been midmounted, the cab has hinges on the rear so that it can layback on the turntable, to gain access to the engine

Shouldn't you be sleeping or Shagging right about now? I think BTR needs an R model set up like this one, some cock could come drive for you.

Mirror, mirror on the truck,

The dogs face wrong, who gives a fuck,

I do!! says Rob this must be right,

improper mounting, such a pitiful sight!

Shit, I best quit while I'm ahead.

Rob

• Like 2

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Rob

HA!

Shit, I best quit while I'm ahead. - This is a sign of maturity creeping into your decision making process - keep up the fight to beat it back

Rob

:clap:That's some of the best poetry I've ever read Uncle Rob. Another thing I've heard about is mud flaps. I guess there's supposed to be a right and a left mud flap, so the dogs match the ones on the mirrors.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

• 3 weeks later...

:clap:That's some of the best poetry I've ever read Uncle Rob. Another thing I've heard about is mud flaps. I guess there's supposed to be a right and a left mud flap, so the dogs match the ones on the mirrors.

Ben

Actually I have an old set of rubber flaps from the 70's in my shed that have dogs facing either direction so they both look the right way, I havent seen any since I bought these and Im not letting them out of my sight.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"