U model doors For Sale

Shawn Barrett

my papa and i were tempted to go buy them, just to have the guts and things. but now since he put pictures of them i realize they have no guts.

No difference in an R series door except the left door has an additional closing panel spot welded on. The "guts" are the same.

Just keeping family in the loop.

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

thats a good idea mike. we are just worried about how bad the bottoms are(because you know, thats a main rust spot on u models)

That is only one "main" rust prone areas on those cabs.

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I posted those specifically for you Vinny! Im not sure how far you are from binghamton but I saw "U model" and "New York" and thought...."its meant to be"! I knew for sure you'd pick that out. I know you look twice or three times at any word, sentence, or phrase with "U" in it. :tease:

That's why he's so fond of his "U"ncle Rob. I'd grab those door shells anyway. There is not much rust there and what is visible can easily be repaired.

Uncle Rob, (lookin after my boy)