Stupid people=stupid news

hatcity

Did you take the rainbow pony tail holder out and let your hair ride the wind?

You noticed that gone from your place???? I avoid rainbows and purple paint.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

no doubt, things happen, and they can happen to anyone. I dropped a load of structural steel where they were building the new middle school in Appomattox one fine Friday. All I had to do was drop the trailer and bobtail a mile or so to the shop, and I was done for the week. I spotted the trailer, wound the landing gear legs down, unhooked the 5th. wheel, and took off.

It's really amazing just how far those plastic air hoses will stretch when you forget to unhook them.

I did something similar. Was dropping a lowboy to hook to another and was tired and couldn't get the kingpin pulled. left the hydraulics hooked to move the trailer and when my buddy pulled the pin I totally forgot. After nearly missing him he said the hydraulic tank shot up over the truck. oil every where. I heard the lines hit and was sick. That little fiasco cost me 1000 dollars. and I got demoted to a single axle spring ride shaker. What a rough little bastard.

Get it off the paint!

BTW, from what I can see, that MG is a beauty.

It's 215 Buick V8 powered. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

glad your ok, im not an expert on high power electric and you said the computers fine i was also woundering about the wheel bearings, between the rollers and the races you would think any space would cause an ark, just wondering. but mostly glad your safe,

Have heard that there may be a problem eventually there, Ran the truck down the highway and all seemed ok. No noises, check wheel seals. All ok so far

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Never would have thought of the bearings! Make sense as its the path to ground. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

It's 215 Buick V8 powered. Paul

Ahhhh, beauty and braun. The same way I like my women......

215, I think my cousin's boyfriend's first car might have had that engine. I don't know how I remember this stuff, but the car was a '61 or '62 Buick Special with a "3 on the Tree". He had a "Hush Thrush" muffler and,like most cars back then, it sounded great. Would the 215 be from that era?

Jim

215, I think my cousin's boyfriend's first car might have had that engine. I don't know how I remember this stuff, but the car was a '61 or '62 Buick Special with a "3 on the Tree". He had a "Hush Thrush" muffler and,like most cars back then, it sounded great. Would the 215 be from that era?

The 215 Buick was very common in those days.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I like my cows large framed, gentle, polled(no horns), and soft eyed, with a nice bag

I like my wife as she is small (except right now), gentle, polled, and soft eyed, with a nice bag.

"Momma" has a couple of nice "bags" hangin off the front of her too.

Rob

As Redd Fox would say-Ah likes ma wimmin like ah likes ma coffee, black and bitter

He also stated-Ah likes ma tea like ah likes ma wimmin-weak and half in the bag

he also said "only two things smell like fish, and one of them's mackeral". Great comedian, that Redd Fox.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

no doubt, things happen, and they can happen to anyone. I dropped a load of structural steel where they were building the new middle school in Appomattox one fine Friday. All I had to do was drop the trailer and bobtail a mile or so to the shop, and I was done for the week. I spotted the trailer, wound the landing gear legs down, unhooked the 5th. wheel, and took off.

It's really amazing just how far those plastic air hoses will stretch when you forget to unhook them.

LMAO

I've stretched a few but haven't yet broken any. It's easier to catch the mistake in a daycab but then again, if you forget to unhook them the results can be "shattering."

Jim

Tee 215 is from an early Land Rover, they used the basic Buick motor til the late 90's. The XKE the jar is on is powered by a 502 big block, my cousin likes British cars and red paint for some odd reason

P.T.CHESHIRE