Need Help With My Research Report on B Models...

Hey Guys,

For school, I'm doing a research report on B models. I know a good bit about B models, and a lot of the guys here are the living history of Mack Trucks, but for it to look good, I need more than just BigMackTrucks.com and MackTrucks.com to put in my sources list. If there are any other websites or books that might have good information to put in my report, please let me know.

Thanks for the help,

Ben

Edited by JumperAndSon
  • Like 1
post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Ben:

The Mack Museum may be your best and authentic source of information on B models. How will you structure your report? For instance, what section titles were you thinking about?

John

I'll probably do sections like When They Were Made and Where, What Came Before and After Them, Different Models (B42, B61, B75 etc.), Drivetrains, Uses, or someting like that.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

try the wikipedia pages on this forum, they have lots of info on there such as how many trucks were built in what years and a lot more.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

When you do your research, it was the Mack B models that led in the switch from gasoline to diesel power in the trucking industry, and I was always impressed by the fact that even though there were many more truck makers than there are now, there were years during the B model run that Mack had over 50% of the truck business in the US.!!!

See my Flickr photostream page

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96692978@N05/