Looking for H model Mack to restore US north east call Al Nova Scotia Canada 902 825 8592 or arice@ ns.sympatico.ca Thanks

Albert Rice

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys thanks, I found Doug's # on 411, called him ,nice guy, he's going to get me some recent pictures, maybe the one I am looking for! Keep you posted, KEEP LOOKING!

You mean my buddy Doug fetterly? Did you see that topic with the one for sale on here? It is a 55' H63T or something.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Hi Vinny, ya I saw that one,She looks like she was road hard and put away wet,if you know what I mean,Keep forgetting you are only 12! Any way I mean she looks like a basket case,appreciate you looking for me Vinny ,keep up the good work!

Hi Vinny, ya I saw that one,She looks like she was road hard and put away wet,if you know what I mean,Keep forgetting you are only 12! Any way I mean she looks like a basket case,appreciate you looking for me Vinny ,keep up the good work!

Ha ha, its cool. Doug emailed me and saidm "what did you tell Mr. Rice about my H model?" He was joking though. He said you called him one night.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg