Mike - That thing is tight! Four wheel drive, tool boxes in bed sides, recovery winch with capstan and overhead rail - that was one proud driver when he put it in service! Even some clearance lights in the center of the cab roof!

I love these old photos - even the guy standing there is trying to be cool about it all. Check out his rakish hat and padded pants.

Not sure if it was the same guy but someone posted some really nice pictures of Colonial Sand on ATHS also.

KCAM, were those Colonial trucks the same ones that Beaver Valley Ready Mix rebuilt in the 70's? They were featured in an BULLDOG article.I think they were sold in the 90's at an auction? Sorry, suffering from C.R.S.!!! :loldude:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

BVRM did buy some Colonial L model mixers but the pictures I am referring to were much older and showed their F and AC models.

Oh, 10-4!

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA