I only had the pleasure of meeting Marv Comer one time.It was at the Walcott show,91 or 92.We visited for a few hours,he told me the story of his B-37,only one built.At that time,he said he had between 200 and 300 trucks.Super nice guy to visit with.

Likewise,Mike.I ran an ad in the Wheels of Time for anybody that knew anything about BCR's or had any manuals ,ads,etc. on them.Marv called me and told me he had 5 or 6 in his yard! he told me they kitted them.he had one with a 237 and a quad box.He said he wouldn't sell that one.The others I could have for $500-$1000 a piece! Told him I had one,just was looking for more info on them.Had the pleasure of shaking his hand at Macungie 3 weeks later! Gene Olson told me he had been in a bad wreck that had left him in bad shape,a year or so before I met him.Another nice guy in the hobby!

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Marvin is still with us. Just doesn't get uot much anymore. I was with Jack last Friday, Marv was seriuosly injured years back in a pick up rollover and is confined to a wheelchair, but his Mack knowledge is still intact.

Marvin is still with us. Just doesn't get uot much anymore. I was with Jack last Friday, Marv was seriuosly injured years back in a pick up rollover and is confined to a wheelchair, but his Mack knowledge is still intact.

Great to hear that!! :twothumbsup: As Superdog said"That would have made front page news" in the MACK world,especially!! Glad to hear he's still with us! Thanks for the update

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA