Justincase you never saw a moose

Olivetroad

I used to watch this tv show about a moose when I was a young lad.

Don't think I ever missed an episode.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

"And now for something you'll really like"!.....................i used to like the "fractured fairy tales" don't make cartoons like they used to!............................................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

"And now for something you'll really like"!.....................i used to like the "fractured fairy tales" don't make cartoons like they used to!............................................Mark

I agree - I can't stand to watch the ones on now and when they stopped having Calvin & Hobbs and The Far Side in the funny papers, I quit them as well.

I agree - I can't stand to watch the ones on now and when they stopped having Calvin & Hobbs and The Far Side in the funny papers, I quit them as well.

The "funnies" is what we always called the comic section of the Post-Dispatch too.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

The "funnies" is what we always called the comic section of the Post-Dispatch too.

Rob

A good friend of mine was a photographer for the post for many moons - he said that is also what they called the folks that worked in that department

Someday I will figure out how to post pics but until then I will rely on you guys. The bull was 900 lbs this past October and the cow being loaded in my pickup was 2 years ago. She was about 600lbs. Thanks Olivetroad

If you can e-mail a pic, you can post one.

If the pic is on your computer:

1) click the "browse..." button below the text box where you're typing....might have to click "more reply options" if you're replying to a post (as opposed to just typing in the quick reply box at the bottom of the thread).

2) find the pic on your computer and click on it.

3) click the "attach this file" button.

If the pic is on the interweb:

1) right click on the pic

2) when a menu appears, select "copy image location"

3) in the reply box, look for the icon that looks like a picture of a tree....if you hold the mouse over it, a text box will appear that says "image".....click on that icon.

4) when an "Image Properties" box appears, press & hold the "Ctrl" key on the keyboard while you type "v" (Ctrl+V)....OR when the "Image Properties" box appears, go up to the browser menu and select "edit" and "paste". Either way will enter the image address into the URL box. Click "OK" and the image will appear in your reply.

OR

3) type the following "code" into the reply box with the image location pasted in the middle

[img]paste image location here[/img]

:twothumbsup:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

My wife has a few books of the farside collections,very funny! i always liked the one with the picture of a "dorky" looking kid,standing in front of a building that says "school for the mentally gifted" and he is PULLING on a door handle that says "PUSH"!...........................Mark
  • Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Holy moose I think I did it!post-2229-0-20856400-1331411141.jpg

Congratulations! I have been watching, ready to help just in case you have any problems.

Just in case you have some more, you need to dig/wade through all your old photos and post them on here for our enjoyment - we are a very cheap date - doesn't take much to make us grin!

My wife has a few books of the farside collections,very funny! i always liked the one with the picture of a "dorky" looking kid,standing in front of a building that says "school for the mentally gifted" and he is PULLING on a door handle that says "PUSH"!...........................Mark

Mark - I think of that comic every time I pull on a push door and vice versa - I have seen the dork, and he is me!

Sure miss POGO....an Dilbert too.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE