Some things just don't get better with age

David

post-99-0-35148200-1330574881.jpg

No wonder Bill is still "interviewing" interns.

You know what is funny? I seen her on the news tonight in that same outfit and commented to "Momma", "Damn, that woman has got uglier as she aged".

And that is the truth.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

heh heh,,,looks like Bill did leave her with that permanent pucker. He musta been small built, she dont got much pucker,,,,randyp

Sorry but using Robs pucker measuring formula..hers is from Barry O. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

heh heh,,,looks like Bill did leave her with that permanent pucker. He musta been small built, she dont got much pucker,,,,randyp

Your right! Her pucker reminds me of the south end of a scared cat that I chased off of my porch.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

You have to admit that men age a whole lot better than women do - not that I am checking out old men or nothin'

I thought that WAS a man with a hippie haircut when i first seen the picture............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

You have to admit that men age a whole lot better than women do - not that I am checking out old men or nothin'

Freshman year of high school...I had a lot of teachers who had been around a while. Since I went to the same high school as my parents, many of these teachers had pictures in my mom's yearbooks. Anyway, my english teacher was harassing me a bit and generally getting on my nerves, so one night I made xerox copies of all of the teachers I had that were still there. MOST of the teachers (the guys) were mighty proud of the pics....some of them even hanging them up on the chalk board for a few days. My english teacher, on the other hand, not so cool with it. When she saw the old pic circulating around the class, she snatched it up and quickly asked who brought it. I raised my hand and said it was my doing, and she told me to see her after class.

So when the bell rang and class was dismissed, I walked up to her desk. I picked up the picture from the corner of her desk & looked at it, then at her, then back at the picture, before turning back to her and saying "Man, Ms. (teacher's name), the years have NOT been kind to you" and walking out the door.

Amazingly enough, from that day forward she wanted absolutely NOTHING to do with me....which suited me just fine. B)

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!