MACK TRIP TO STATES

If you can come in June you can come to the atca truck show.in Macungie, Pa. It usually has 500 or more trucks and the most prominent make is Mack. You can tour the Mack factory and go to the Mack Museum. There are some local collections too. Otherwise come.for.Mack Day the first weekend in October. It is in Lititz, Pa. You can still go to the Mack Museum and the Mack factory. You are welcome to come see my trucks. We have a couple dozen Macks. We are 30 minutes south of Macungie Pa.

Mike

You absolutely have to make the ATCA National Meet in Macungie, Pennsylvania. It is June 15 &16 2012, it has been called the "greatest antique truck show in the world" and is well worth checking out! As Mike also stated, you can visit the Mack Customer Center and the Macungie Assembly Division when in the area.

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

If you get to the midwest,the Iowa 80 Trucker's Jamboree is July 12th & 13th,it's always a great show.Plus you can check out the Iowa 80 Museum,which houses the very 1st AC Mack,plus many other fine old trucks.And if you get out this way,you more than welcome to come check out my collection of old rusty relics.

Any areas of interest besides trucks? Just like Australia the US is big and you can spend quite a bit of time just eating up miles without seeing much. How long are you planning to be here? You can easily eat up two weeks just on the east coast.

Besides the ATCA and ATHS shows you will probably want to make contact with the Gary Mahan in NJ collection to see that. The C.Grier Beam Truck Museum, http://beamtruckmuseum.com/ seems like a good take in.

Assuming you plan on making the ATHS show you should plan on visiting the Boston area and possible NYC. Washington DC is not all that far from the ATCA show and would be a logical stop on the way to NC if that's what you end up planning.

PM me if you plan on doing DC and I'll try to hook you up with places to stay and see.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

If you go to Macungie Show go 80 miles North to scranton,Pa.Steamtown USA is there a collection of steam powered locomotives. Also about 2 miles away is McDade Coal Mine Tour. You go down in mine car to the workings of an old Anthracite Coal Mine.If you have never been in a deep mine before it is quite the experience. They tore down the Mack family House in Mount Cobb,Pa. and now is a new housing development Mack estates. i live about 1 mile from Mack Estates Development. If here in middle of August Brockway Truck show 100 Anniversary is being held in Cortland,New York. They close down Main Street for the day. Joe D.

A woman with a TRUCK? and a Mack to boot? Lord I feel faint......somebody catch me!

LMAO! thats funny! aint got my wife talked into a truck (yet) but she CAN tell a B from an R-model,knows a "western" R when she sees one,calls my truck a CX,not a "pinnacle" so i may keep her!.......................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.