Other Dog-where you at?

hatcity

I was delayed a day, waitin' on the wrecker. There it comes now.

All because of a broken fuel line. Had to be the one that goes behind the fuel filter and housing, had to take all that off to replace the line.

Sure hated to miss whatever she's delivering.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

She didn't deliver the fuel line. As a matter of fact I was debating whether or not to contact Kenworth and tell them what a classless, totally non-proffessional place KW of Canton was or just forget about it. I have never been in a place of business before and heard such cussing and bickering as I did there.

Gearhead-this Christmas season. UPS had them Kubota 4 wheel ers loaded with pkg. in a large subdivision.

Times is a changin' cause the workers are gettin lazy

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

She didn't deliver the fuel line. As a matter of fact I was debating whether or not to contact Kenworth and tell them what a classless, totally non-proffessional place KW of Canton was or just forget about it. I have never been in a place of business before and heard such cussing and bickering as I did there.

I would send the letter. How is management going to know unless they hear from the customer? They may be aware of this behavior and allowing it to happen so the letter may be a wake up call. I recently had my CH in at R&R Mack in Youngstown for a switch to be added to the dash to drop the air on the trailer. Things started downhill when I was told I could not stay with the truck while it was being serviced. When my hour job turned into a three hour job and I was finished and went to leave I found greasy boot prints on the newly scrubbed carpet, my IPad was on the floor and had been stepped on, yes more greasy boot prints, and I had to take the dash apart to correctly reset the switch labels which were not aligned properly. I was furious! In a couple of days I had calmed down and received a customer follow up survey from Mack. Yes, I did fill it out and did not rate service very high. I may not be welcomed back next time but at least Mack was made aware of this inferior service. This tech has over 30 years of service and this should not have happened.

The opposite of this happens at W W Williams in Hubbard, OH when I take my bus RV in for service. They immediately cover the seat with plastic and put plastic all over the floor. They won't even get inside so of it. I stay with it so they ask me to start it and drive it in and out. Why should a truck be treated any different? Go for it.

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member

I would send the letter. How is management going to know unless they hear from the customer? They may be aware of this behavior and allowing it to happen so the letter may be a wake up call. I recently had my CH in at R&R Mack in Youngstown for a switch to be added to the dash to drop the air on the trailer. Things started downhill when I was told I could not stay with the truck while it was being serviced. When my hour job turned into a three hour job and I was finished and went to leave I found greasy boot prints on the newly scrubbed carpet, my IPad was on the floor and had been stepped on, yes more greasy boot prints, and I had to take the dash apart to correctly reset the switch labels which were not aligned properly. I was furious! In a couple of days I had calmed down and received a customer follow up survey from Mack. Yes, I did fill it out and did not rate service very high. I may not be welcomed back next time but at least Mack was made aware of this inferior service. This tech has over 30 years of service and this should not have happened.

The opposite of this happens at W W Williams in Hubbard, OH when I take my bus RV in for service. They immediately cover the seat with plastic and put plastic all over the floor. They won't even get inside so of it. I stay with it so they ask me to start it and drive it in and out. Why should a truck be treated any different? Go for it.

I have a rack in the shop that contains plastic seat covers, floor mats, and steering wheel covers. Ain't nothing like giving a customer's car back to them with a greasy leather wrapped steering wheel to ensure they don't return.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

A little service goes a long way. Rob, you have very little invested in plastic protectors as compared to what it would cost if you lost a customer who told his friend who told his friend, etc. When I owned my funeral home we stressed service. Amongst ourselves we joked that "we would service you to death" . I know sick funeral jokes. We all had buildings and blacktop parking lots but what separated us from the man down the street was SERVICE. I was always looking to reach the next step on the service ladder. I am totally intolerant of businesses that try to get by with giving as little service as they can get away with and still charge the big price. Today, that seems to be the golden rule of business. Give a little and take a lot.

• Like 1

Denny

330-550-6020

The thing is, it wasn't directed at me and didn't seem to affect my situation one way or the other. The service manager was actually pretty nice, unlike the 2nd. shift guy Jeff talked to on the phone the night before. Jeff said he was a real a-hole.

I was sitting in the customer waiting room just listening to the conversations going on. A female type person came back to the service desk and asked somebody where the paper was that she was supposed to have. A man said "I put it on your desk". She says "there it is, on top of the f**king file cabinet!", and stomped off.

A few minutes later a man was saying how he was going to "f**K somebody up", I was assuming he was talking about another 2nd. shift worker just from the conversation.

Then the female type person came back and said she "didn't give a f**k about this place, I just happen to work here!", along with more bitching and cussing. And all of this was loud enough for me to hear as well as anyone else who might have come in. And that's just the parts I remember, it was going on pretty much the whole time I was there.

I've heard a lot of cussing in my time, done a bit myself, I've just never been in any place of business and heard such carrying on before.

Tom

That type of behavior affects everyone, employees and customers alike. It starts at the top and goes all the way down the line and ultimately the customer is affected.

It did affect you or you would not have said anything about it.

Denny

330-550-6020

Tom

That type of behavior affects everyone, employees and customers alike. It starts at the top and goes all the way down the line and ultimately the customer is affected.

It did affect you or you would not have said anything about it.

Yeah, I was just there for warranty work only because I broke down and it was the nearest KW dealership but I was a bit shocked. Sounded more like what you'd hear on the back row of a truckstop when some drivers are stuck for the weekend and get a case of beer and then another case of beer and then...certainly not what i'd expect to hear at a truck dealership, or any public place of binness for that matter. Hope I never have to go there again.

I woulda broke me off a broom handle and bent that lil foul mouthed hussie over my knee, and then used it on summa them others heads,,,,,,most likely woulda got it used on me fore was over with though, guessn better mind own bidness,,,,,randyp

apparently no bosses or managers were there, because if I heard an employee say they "didn't give a f**k" about the place I couldn't show them the door fast enough. You don't need people like that working for you, and there's probably lots of people that would appreciate her job. And there's no way they couldn't have heard her...hmmmm-just thought of something-maybe she was the boss man!

apparently no bosses or managers were there, because if I heard an employee say they "didn't give a f**k" about the place I couldn't show them the door fast enough. You don't need people like that working for you, and there's probably lots of people that would appreciate her job. And there's no way they couldn't have heard her...hmmmm-just thought of something-maybe she was the boss man!

Or "service" provider.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.