mack decals

This style? : :MackLogo:

I have a guy lined up to make them in any size up to roughly 28" across the oval - if there's enough interest.

And I have the electronic file to embroider them up to any size you can imagine. I did my seats, and door cards this way with a left, and right facing dog on the circles.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Rob, if I send you a couple shirts could you embroider them for me. Would be happy to pay.

Should be no problem as I'm going to have a few hats and shirts made myself. Any specific type you are looking for or have you already purchased the shirts? If you haven't purchased them already I may be able to get a break on the pricing for bulk purchase. Let me know where you want them placed, and size wanted etc.

I have the patterns saved and I think with me supplying the vinyl the embroidery cost was about $7.50 per dog in about a 4X6 in layout. This was a higher thread count than needed for tee shirts so cost a little more but the clarity of the embrodery was excellent. They are the five color Mack logo of the 80's and I have both left facing, and right facing. I have the photos of the door cards and seat covers I made with these embroidered through on another computer, but I'd posted them last year, probably about May timeframe.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Should be no problem as I'm going to have a few hats and shirts made myself. Any specific type you are looking for or have you already purchased the shirts? If you haven't purchased them already I may be able to get a break on the pricing for bulk purchase. Let me know where you want them placed, and size wanted etc.

I have the patterns saved and I think with me supplying the vinyl the embroidery cost was about $7.50 per dog in about a 4X6 in layout. This was a higher thread count than needed for tee shirts so cost a little more but the clarity of the embrodery was excellent. They are the five color Mack logo of the 80's and I have both left facing, and right facing. I have the photos of the door cards and seat covers I made with these embroidered through on another computer, but I'd posted them last year, probably about May timeframe.

Rob

Rob i'd be interested in hats should you have some made,only trouble is,and i don't know if i'm explaining it correctly,i dont like the "new style" low profile hats (make any sense?) i like the old style baseball type caps........................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Rob i'd be interested in hats should you have some made,only trouble is,and i don't know if i'm explaining it correctly,i really like the "new style" low profile hats (make any sense?) i don't like the old style baseball type caps........................Mark

Want to wear em "gangsta" stile

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Rob i'd be interested in hats should you have some made,only trouble is,and i don't know if i'm explaining it correctly,i dont like the "new style" low profile hats (make any sense?) i like the old style baseball type caps........................Mark

The caps I'm going to use are not those cheap pieces of shit with the punched holes plastic strap for adjustment. I've been looking at some that really are good quality but they can be about $30.00 each by the time they are done.

Here are a few of my seats and door cards I made myself with the exception of the embroidery work. I'm no seamstress and basically just wanted to see if I could do it because I had no way to emboss the dogs back into the material.

Rob

post-78-0-17352700-1327638234_thumb.jpg

post-78-0-97189200-1327638236_thumb.jpg

post-78-0-79422100-1327638239_thumb.jpg

post-78-0-63552600-1327638242_thumb.jpg

post-78-0-60924800-1327638424_thumb.jpg

post-78-0-34856300-1327638434_thumb.jpg

post-78-0-72486900-1327638443_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I received the old style mack decals today and they look great, thanks for the hook -up.

do you also make the old style decal that was for fire trucks, it's exactly like the ones I received but it reads fire trucks under the 'MACK' logo ?