mack decals

If you can come up with a clear image of that decal, I can ask the sign & decal guy about making them.

I don't like to bug him about small projects since he is quite busy. Unfortunately there's no way to tell how many will sell, but I try to make sure it's something profitable for him.

Terry

Julian, PA

Here are a few of my seats and door cards I made myself with the exception of the embroidery work. I'm no seamstress and basically just wanted to see if I could do it because I had no way to emboss the dogs back into the material.

Rob

Rob those are GREAT did I understand tha they are embroidered in to the material? They look GREAT.

I have wanted to put one of those on the front of a jacket and a big one of the older circle with the IM on the back like was on the front of the AC's on the back. I have people thinking it is a cult sign. They don't know it is a mack emblom.

Bob Gil

Bob Gil

If it an't a Mack could it really be a truck???

Rob those are GREAT did I understand tha they are embroidered in to the material? They look GREAT. I have wanted to put one of those on the front of a jacket and a big one of the older circle with the IM on the back like was on the front of the AC's on the back. I have people thinking it is a cult sign. They don't know it is a mack emblom. Bob Gil
Yes they are embroidered into the material. I took vinyl that was to be the center top panel of the seat and had them embroider through the vinyl. I then stripped the seats and busted all the seams apart, traced them onto new vinyl, cut them out, and had "Momma" show me how to sew. I think I busted a dozen needles in the learning process. I did the same basic thing with the door cards. If'n I ever do it again I think I'll use just a little "lesser" quality vinyl cause this stuff, (Naugahyde brand) really was hard to work with given the sewing machine I borrowed which was about worn out. Send me the jacket, It wouldn't take very long to have the lady embroider it.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I will keep that in mind. I have not found the jacket that i wanted yet. I found what i wanted but have not found it for sale since I found it. I guess I will have to contact carhart and see how to get one, I have only seen them used as advertizing or for dealer's salespersons.

Bob

Bob Gil

If it an't a Mack could it really be a truck???

I see a potential revenue stream on Mack swag for BMT. The big question is what is Mack's position on using their copyrighted logo? Is there something available to collector's through ATHS or the like?

On another note what interest is out there for logos inlaid into wood decks etc? I heard it is not possible to find someone to do it. I am possibly interested in doing it. Also reproductions of wooden steering wheels etc.