I was just wondering how much my trucks were worth, i am new.

Mike Bown

Welcome to the jungle

That blue R model has a long hood on it. or in the pic it looks unusually long

@slpwlker I thought it looked really long too.

@Mike Brown Welcome to the site.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

I have been reading everyone's responses and I really appreciate it. Some are saying scrap and some say sell parts, I am very new to this....not CARS but these trucks in general. It is very awesome to know people like you know so much about these vehicles. So just anyone else help me make a decision on what i should do with these in order to make the most money thanks Mike.

• 1 month later...

This is an old thread but it has to be said......I cant believe the first reaction ON THIS FORUM was SCRAP!!!!! WTF!?

I don't think anyone meant they should be scrapped,but for the condition of the above mentioned trucks a fair price would be scrap value,which nowadays is pretty high.Most of the 140+ Macks that I own I purchased for scrap value or less,back in the days when the going rate was $20 to 50/ton.Pretty hard for most of us to afford to save trucks like the above when scrap is $200+/ton.Don't get me wrong,they should be saved.In my eyes,scrapping a Mack,no matter how bad,should be a capital offense.In a perfect world,owners of trucks such as these,rough,rusty,incomplete,and non running, that wanted rid of them should offer them to collectors at a much discounted rate knowing that some good would come out of them,be it parts or just to be saved as is,but unfortunately the buck is more important than the Bulldog to some.

I don't think anyone meant they should be scrapped,but for the condition of the above mentioned trucks a fair price would be scrap value,which nowadays is pretty high.Most of the 140+ Macks that I own I purchased for scrap value or less,back in the days when the going rate was $20 to 50/ton.Pretty hard for most of us to afford to save trucks like the above when scrap is $200+/ton.Don't get me wrong,they should be saved.In my eyes,scrapping a Mack,no matter how bad,should be a capital offense.In a perfect world,owners of trucks such as these,rough,rusty,incomplete,and non running, that wanted rid of them should offer them to collectors at a much discounted rate knowing that some good would come out of them,be it parts or just to be saved as is,but unfortunately the buck is more important than the Bulldog to some.

Ahhh ok Superdog...alrite I'll let that slide. Im sorry, I saw B-models and someone mentioned scrap.....it doesnt sit well with me seeing the words Mack and scrap in the same sentence. Ive seen too much of that crap- in pursuit of the almighty buck. You are right, fair price to resell. Just wonder what happened to this cat and his trucks after all......

This is an old thread but it has to be said......I cant believe the first reaction ON THIS FORUM was SCRAP!!!!! WTF!?

No no no, scap is referring to the price of a whole truck if someone were interested in buying the whole vehicle. Buying a Mack by the pound so to speak.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!