new RD cab in crate

Nope, haven't sold it yet. Still sitting in the crate in the warehouse.

Yur breaking my arm but I could skip lunch the next couple days and go $1001.00 for the cab but you'd need to wait awhile before I could afford gasoline to pick it up. Wait, daughter has an old nag and they eat cheap alongside the roadways. I'm about 182 miles from Bevo, how long do you think the jaunt would take me?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Rob, you're killing me. Next you're gonna be on a skateboard at Ted Drewes.

Naw, I don't trust them little 2X4's with wheels. I might fall and hurt myself, or break a nail or something serious like that. Never could stand the sight of blood.

I did dig in the pocket of one of "Momma's" purses and found a couple of Lincolns. My bid is now $1001.02. I'll keep rooting as I may find more.

Maybe if I go up to the public aid office and tell em I'm one poor sumbitch, they'd help me out?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Naw, I don't trust them little 2X4's with wheels. I might fall and hurt myself, or break a nail or something serious like that. Never could stand the sight of blood.

I did dig in the pocket of one of "Momma's" purses and found a couple of Lincolns. My bid is now $1001.02. I'll keep rooting as I may find more.

Maybe if I go up to the public aid office and tell em I'm one poor sumbitch, they'd help me out?

Rob

I'll first buy both of you a fishbowl of beer at Rigazzi's, then we'll go down to the Bullseye off Manchester and do some target shooting with the local cops, then you south city boys can arm wrestle to determine the price of the cab!

I'll first buy both of you a fishbowl of beer at Rigazzi's, then we'll go down to the Bullseye off Manchester and do some target shooting with the local cops, then you south city boys can arm wrestle to determine the price of the cab!

May sound strange but I don't drink. The rest sounds good.

Rob

Well, I'm a north county girl so Rob would probably win the arm wrestling. But I could probably take him at darts or pool.

If anybody is interested the cab is currently at $3400 and going till noon today.

JUST A WARNING THERE IS AN INCH OF SNOW IN ST LOUIS SO THE CITY IS SHUT DOWN! It is amazing how such a small amount of snow can destroy your commute. People in Chicago just laugh at us.

Ha! It is that way here today - one inch of snow and they call off all the schools. Last year they held school when we had a couple of 6 inch snows - I think the administrators just want a day off.

Many many moons ago, our family had a farm by Florissant north of the city - high land values pushed us out but we get back to the old parish church up there some.

It is not so bad if you take the secret little green pills everyday that Ameren forces us to take. Don't you get any?

I had an old codger this last week tell me that ever since they built the nuclear plant that his winter firewood did not put out as much heat. He wasn't kidding either, he really believed they had released something in the air that made the wood weak.

That is probably what the little green men from area 51 told him. They were trying to sell him the Martian fuel pods.

On another note, I have sold the RD cab. Thanks for all the help and inquiries.

I just spoke to one of my bosses and he was wondering if this would be the place to sell some really old Mack parts. I told him that this would be exactly the place. He is going to try to get a list together of what he has. If and when he does I'll be back on line.

Thanks! J

That is probably what the little green men from area 51 told him. They were trying to sell him the Martian fuel pods.

On another note, I have sold the RD cab. Thanks for all the help and inquiries.

I just spoke to one of my bosses and he was wondering if this would be the place to sell some really old Mack parts. I told him that this would be exactly the place. He is going to try to get a list together of what he has. If and when he does I'll be back on line.

Thanks! J

That'll work. I was diggin in the back seat of the car and found not one, but two shiney but tarnished quarters, (American, no less). So nows I got more money to bid with.

Rob