cf600 and firemack

Red Rover

Thanks to cf600 ,seller of 59 H67T for patience while I worked through the spousal authorization process, and transportation issues. Thanks to Firemack for holding this rescue dog safely from the scrap heap, and thanks to Ray Sidella, the owner operator from pa. who contacted me from the transportation board and hauled Red Rover safely to Atlanta.His number is 570 294 1611. very professional, honest with an outstanding Superliner. These are first class gentlemen,and it is a pleasure to do business with them.

I have never purchased a vehicle by looking at pictures only, or arranged transportation with a phone call without knowing where the truck might wind up. At the same time,CF600 sent the truck before the money was in his hand, and Ray hauled the truck a great distance without knowing if he would be paid . You're right Rob, the feedback forum is important, so that in the future all others know that these individuals can be trusted at their word.

Making me crazy,I've had the truck for 2 weeks and have only had time to start it twice. Fires right up, smokes, but doesn't drink or cuss.I've got to get the cab raised to fix a major air leak in the line coming out of the compressor, so I can build enough air pressure to yard drive it safely.... I wouldn't want to scratch the paint. Thanks for asking, I'll keep you posted as I'm expecting that I'll be needing the advice of those more experienced in just about all areas of function.