1973 B model

KidNV

1973(+-) Mack B model. Cummins, model unk, cant see tag. unk trans/rears. Older gent needs to sell. Cant remember particulars about it. He never had it running. See pics for detail, and I do have more pics. He would like $2500. Truck located south of Reno. Contact me by EMAIL, for his info, or more pics.

post-9818-0-06427600-1320715718_thumb.jp

post-9818-0-40635700-1320715720_thumb.jp

post-9818-0-02290100-1320715723_thumb.jp

post-9818-0-05577600-1320715725_thumb.jp

post-9818-0-08663600-1320715728_thumb.jp

post-9818-0-36392200-1320715730_thumb.jp

Sure take a lot to bring this one back! looks like the hood might be laying on the ground in front of it,shame its so far away,cause i've always liked the B's with the L cabs,always thought they were good looking trucks,seems this guy has quite an assortment of Macks and other makes for sale,looking at the pictures and in the backgrounds....sure wish that was my backyard!...........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Hi Bob.. see you at the ATHS show in the spring...

Mark, could be your back yard,, for a small fee...lol

Yes, he probably got mixed up, he's in his 80s now.. or I misundertook him.. I didnt see a SN plate to see for sure. Yes, the hood is layin in front of it. And, that's his starting price, so probably would dicker on most any of them. I could send Bob down, and he can see what's what.. Like I said, I dont know much about Macks or Whites,, except that Roy has em..

post-9818-0-08723300-1320810349_thumb.jp

:SMOKIE-RT:

Mark;

Depends on what "bringing it back" means to you. It'd probably be expensive to make it nice again,true,but maybe not so bad to make it a decent runner/driver. And once the drivetrain's good,a guy can drive it,put it to work,or whatever,and work on the rest of it as time and money come available. I smile just as wide seeing an old beater going down the road as I do seeing a fully restored one. You have to consider the "fun per buck" factor.

Speed

:SMOKIE-LFT:

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

Mark;

Depends on what "bringing it back" means to you. It'd probably be expensive to make it nice again,true,but maybe not so bad to make it a decent runner/driver. And once the drivetrain's good,a guy can drive it,put it to work,or whatever,and work on the rest of it as time and money come available. I smile just as wide seeing an old beater going down the road as I do seeing a fully restored one. You have to consider the "fun per buck" factor.

Speed

Mark;

Speed

Speed, i agree 100% if it was'nt so far away,i'd prolly jump on it,what i meant was EVERYTHING needs attention to make it a safe and roadworthy,when i do find the right truck i dont intend to do a ground-up restoration,just a fun driver for my own personal use,shows etc.but there again,i', not a person who believes in doing things "half-assed" so it would have to be done right ie: brakes tires etc. ya' know?.............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.