Its good to be me!

vision386

My wife (Mrs.Vision) knows how much i like my "Mack shit" so when she saw they had discontinued my all-time favorite T-shirt,she went ahead and ordered the few remaining ones the Mack shop had left in stock,and was gracious enough to model one for me. sure enough,that B-model never looked better,or more three dimensional! again,sorry to brag,but its good to be me!...............................Mark

post-5836-0-21264200-1317691795_thumb.jp

post-5836-0-88435400-1317691810_thumb.jp

post-5836-0-98039100-1317691825_thumb.jp

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

My wife (Mrs.Vision) knows how much i like my "Mack shit" so when she saw they had discontinued my all-time favorite T-shirt,she went ahead and ordered the few remaining ones the Mack shop had left in stock,and was gracious enough to model one for me. sure enough,that B-model never looked better,or more three dimensional! again,sorry to brag,but its good to be me!...............................Mark

That works good. I told "Momma" I wanted one of those shirts too. She says when I get something done in the shop a shirt with one of my trucks will be upon it.

Don't think I'll have her model it however. She kinda looks like she is standing inside a large cardboard box with the arms cut out in silouette. Also got that lower belly thing going down to about 1/2 way to the knees.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

That works good. I told "Momma" I wanted one of those shirts too. She says when I get something done in the shop a shirt with one of my trucks will be upon it.

Don't think I'll have her model it however. She kinda looks like she is standing inside a large cardboard box with the arms cut out in silouette. Also got that lower belly thing going down to about 1/2 way to the knees.

Rob

And obviously she doesn't know how to get on this site.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

And obviously she doesn't know how to get on this site.

I actually read her a good portion of my posts. She rolls her eyes just before punishing me.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.