Crabs

other dog

Jo's son Billy came over today. He lives in Gloucester,Va, down near the beach. He told me he had some crabs when he got here, so I pulled him aside and told him "don't worry-that's no big deal at all! I'll tell you what to do. You don't need to go to any doctor, or go get any special creams or lotions. Just use diesel fuel."

He said "huh? wtf are you talking about?!!"

I said " there's no need to be embarassed, just get a little diesel fuel, rub it all over your junk, it'll kill them bastards right now, if not sooner, and it won't hurt ya"

He said "no, I got some crabs out of our crab pot right before I left, we can cook them on the grill".

So I said "oh...I knew that"...I've never been so embarassed.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Never knew you could get crabs on your grill, guess in these modern times any things possible...............

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Sounds like he needs a fire lit under his butt. Thad take care dem crabs. Tell him to stop sittin on tha grill.

I've heard Germtrol will take care of it.

Hey Tom........went to the local Kroger store lookin for some of tha Bone Sucking Sauce you keep talkin bout and cannot find it. The H G Hill Store does not carry it either. Maybe the Publics Store has it? I'll try it next time.

Came home last night with Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce and grilled out. Enjoyed some burgers with it on top. I had rather put the ingredients inside the meat before cookin first, but the g/f was in charge of it, so I stayed out of tha way.

mike

LMAO Tom Diesel fuel fer Crabs huh? How bout some Marvell Mystery oil? it does wonders in crankcases & motors why not the crabs ? lol

later

:mack1:

I don't know from first hand experience Mack, but I did hear a truck driver say that years ago, so I assume it must be true.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I don't know from first hand experience Mack, but I did hear a truck driver say that years ago, so I assume it must be true.

I can tell you from firsthand experience,if a truckdriver said it,IT HAS TO BE TRUE!.......................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Not from personal experience but vodka will do the trick. Several fellow "squids" from my Navy days made use of the cure while overseas.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.