Photos needed for BMT Calendar!

Barry

It was sold new to S&D(if I remember right) in NJ off a dealer lot. Still no luck into who S&D are though. Heres a shot of the U600 when I got it... then you can see what I un-did and changed.

Sure hope she"The Bulldog" gets a spot in a calendar.

i think you gotta good shot,,jay,,if nothing else,,you got the the only game in town.lol.good luck bob

It's tough- they're all good pictures, David has some good ones from the ATHS show, but it's hard to narrow it down. I liked his V8 F-model best,but the top of the stack was cut off. I tried to pick at least one of each model and this is just my personal favorites, I'd still have to cut 5 pictures out- i'm still glad it's not me doing the picking!

I left one out by axledent this morning, so I put it in here-

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Yes, It's gonna be tough to choose! I can make it 13 months plus a cover photo...so I need 14 good pics! We have that pretty well covered, but I'll wait a few more days just to make sure no one else wants to add a few pics from Lititz.

One other factor is photo useability. I will only be able to use photos that are large enough to upload to the calendar application. So that may weed a few out by technicality...not because they aren't great photos!

• Like 1

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Yes, It's gonna be tough to choose! I can make it 13 months plus a cover photo...so I need 14 good pics! We have that pretty well covered, but I'll wait a few more days just to make sure no one else wants to add a few pics from Lititz.

One other factor is photo useability. I will only be able to use photos that are large enough to upload to the calendar application. So that may weed a few out by technicality...not because they aren't great photos!

Also beware of copyright issues....pics downloaded from other sites may not be usable either without permission.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

The deed is done! I was able to use most of the images submitted by utilizing a 3 block format for each calendar page. The photos that didn't make it were mainly too small to print. I also used a few of my photos to fill some of the tall blocks that were harder to format. I wasn't able to credit each photo however but the anonymity is a nice touch. This is one of the nicest calendars I have ever designed! I hope you guys like it!

Go to the link below to see a preview and to order!

http://www.bigmacktr...-now-available/

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10340] You do not have permission to view this topic.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!