Texas Fires; everybody OK?

Greg Rider

randy if you use your dozer to help out your fellow texans and i have a lot of respect for people like you by the way. please be careful . this is just a thought for you put 4or5 fire ext on your dozer. the forestry dept has 4 on theirs around here. you never know when something will start leaking and with the embers floating in the air it could become a bad situation. ive seen 2 forestry dept dozers get burnt because of this and they only 1 ext at the time and it wasnt enough thats why they have a min of 4 now but most of all be careful ...i hope the storm brings you all some rain verry soon . mabey someone can catch the idiot from california and tie him to a tree in front of the fire and see if he wants to take out a loan...joe

• Like 1

Hi Mark! Oh, We will get through this. I be doing better if could get my hands round that spamming sumbitching Obama loving queer from Californias neck and watch his eyeballs bulge out,,,,LOL,,,,I need to take up Yoga or needlepoint and relax, i think. Oh well, life goes on,,,and bills do too,,,LOL,,,randyp

I think hacking his testicles off with a smooth butter knife would suffice to show your dissappointment.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Does it have to be smooth? What about rusty?

I'd just as soon file them off with a coarse wood rasp and then let him bleed.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Hi Mark! Oh, We will get through this. I be doing better if could get my hands round that spamming sumbitching Obama loving queer from Californias neck and watch his eyeballs bulge out,,,,LOL,,,,I need to take up Yoga or needlepoint and relax, i think. Oh well, life goes on,,,and bills do too,,,LOL,,,randyp

Screw the needlepoint,yoga,etc. when i find myself stressed out,always makes me feel better to load a stripper clip in" Uncle Sam" (my trusty M-1 garand) put a couple dozen rounds into various objects,kinda makes all the BS kinda fade away!...................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

short term loans? Did you just run an ad for a "short term loan" for people who have lost homes, possessions, livestock, etc? I see you are from California, Why dont you just keep screwing California in the ground, us Texans will take care of our own fucking selves, you obama loving liberal sumbitch. Spamming bastard, get a freaking life,,,,randyp

This from a man that admits to having relations with a gorilla

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

randy if you use your dozer to help out your fellow texans and i have a lot of respect for people like you by the way. please be careful . this is just a thought for you put 4or5 fire ext on your dozer. the forestry dept has 4 on theirs around here. you never know when something will start leaking and with the embers floating in the air it could become a bad situation. ive seen 2 forestry dept dozers get burnt because of this and they only 1 ext at the time and it wasnt enough thats why they have a min of 4 now but most of all be careful ...i hope the storm brings you all some rain verry soon . mabey someone can catch the idiot from california and tie him to a tree in front of the fire and see if he wants to take out a loan...joe

Thanks Joe, i keep 2 on mine, but will add a couple more. I dont think you can have too many of them myself. Appreciate good advice,,,randyp

Super-secret spy photo taken of said gorrilla on "date-night"....................?

She is wearing her favorite "Going to see Rob" outfit.

Rob

rob do you think that where randy is holding her captive that when he gets romantic with her that she is really thinking of you?

I think so cause the last time she was home there were rope burns on her ankles and wrists. Also was complaining about "rough treatment" and missed my "cuddling".

Don't know what randyp does to her as she was too embarrased to say.

Rob

Rob, What happened to your appetite? Has tha Roadkill Cafe gone broke?

mike

Naw, the freezer is stocked with tasty morsels. Just haven't had time to scrape the gravel clear yet. This is the compassion in me cause I care about others' teeth ya know.

Rob

mabey someone can catch the idiot from california and tie him to a tree in front of the fire and see if he wants to take out a loan...joe

now that's an ideer! "we have these pocket knives on sale,today only! only $27,532.16! if you're interested in a short term loan, just sign these documents right there on the dotted line!"

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.