She met some new friends...

the ol girl found some new friends....this guy has about 4 R models and a B...the B has been missing the last couple of times I went by...but I spotted her in the distance parked in front of thier shop...will get some pics when someone is around....didnt want to go up to someones shop that far off the road without being invited!

Anyway...these trucks have cool paint jobs...

post-6773-0-06434800-1315173473_thumb.jp

post-6773-0-26030900-1315173641_thumb.jp

post-6773-0-20822900-1315173686_thumb.jp

• Like 1

the ol girl found some new friends....this guy has about 4 R models and a B...the B has been missing the last couple of times I went by...but I spotted her in the distance parked in front of thier shop...will get some pics when someone is around....didnt want to go up to someones shop that far off the road without being invited!

Anyway...these trucks have cool paint jobs...

They are very good looking trucks. Nice to see someone take pride in their equipment without applying so much chrome it makes you want to puke.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Wasn't there one on Ebay or truck trader just recently that had that exact paint job?? The one we were picking the grille apart on? Or is my memory getting worse then I thought?

I think your right. think thats factory, we have a few here in dark blue and silver. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 1 month later...

I like the look of the red hubs, always did. Just wondered if black was factory since the frame and bumper is black like mine?

mike

As I understand the frame and undercarriage of trucks built through the 1959 model year were the same color as the cab, unless ordered differently. The 1960 model year started with all black frame and running gear unless ordered differently.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.