Relisted Mh-613

Rob

I talked to the Mack Museum and they would like to have this truck for their collection. I see there is a note from the Museum included in the listing. Whomever buys this truck, I hope they consider donating the truck or keep it original. :twothumbsup:

post-3289-0-61578700-1314181124_thumb.jp

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

• 2 weeks later...

I contacted the seller and he replied the truck is going to Africa. BTW, the ending bid was $5700. I couldn't get funds together quick enough to save this one. :(

The american way: Greed before honor.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Hey Joe and welcome to the site. Glad you changed your mind. :twothumbsup: Perhaps we can get a group of interested people together to "save the MH613". I am open to suggestions how to accomplish this task. I know the Mack Museum would be happy to have this truck.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Remember what Tina Turner said: "Break a deal and face the wheel!"...but I'll still give you a point, that's a pretty nice truck with a pretty neat history. Glad to see it stay in the country.

i thought it was bust a deal. just happened it was on over the weekend. I wonder what happened to that b model in that movie

I DIDNT HAVE THE HEART TO SELL THE TRUCK TO AN AFRICAN EXPORTER, SO THE MH IS STILL AVAILABLE AND A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK ON EBAY. I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP THE TRUCK, BUT I NEED THE MONEY ( KID IN COLLEGE )

You sir, receive my upmost gratitude for retaining this truck. Your motivation for wanting to sale is admirable as there is nothing more important in this life than our next generation.

Why don't we get creative to saving this truck. The Mack museum is interested in it and they have performed a service most appreciated by a good portion of the membership here. I'm certain we could come up with some type of trust fund managed by an unbiased third party to receive donations for purchase of the truck from you to donate to the museum.

If you have a couple of months that you could wait for the transaction to finalize, I can make this happen.

If interested, I'll donate $100.00 to set up and start the process.

You deserve the point I have given.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.