Heres A Rare One!

Heres a video of a rare 1955 Mack, W-71 integral sleeper,with a 275 Cummins. I believe the guy that owns this truck also owns the late Joe Mustangs "famous" silver H-model................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Heres a video of a rare 1955 Mack, W-71 integral sleeper,with a 275 Cummins. I believe the guy that owns this truck also owns the late Joe Mustangs "famous" silver H-model................Mark

Thanks Mark that was really cool. Makes me wish I could take mine for a spin. With summer here theres been so much goin on I haven't had time to finish up my floor. I don't get on here much either, I can look at stuff on here at work but can't log in. Hope all is goin good in your neck of the woods. I know we'll all be glad to get a break from this awfull heat!

Sometimes you're the windshield and sometimes you're the BUG!!!

Thanks Mark that was really cool. Makes me wish I could take mine for a spin. With summer here theres been so much goin on I haven't had time to finish up my floor. I don't get on here much either, I can look at stuff on here at work but can't log in. Hope all is goin good in your neck of the woods. I know we'll all be glad to get a break from this awfull heat!

Hey Bob,hows it goin? yeah,everythings going ok down here,but this heat is kickin'my ass! be glad to see some cooler weather thats for sure! i cant take this heat as well as some people,makes me cranky! crankier? LOL!............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Hey Bob,hows it goin? yeah,everythings going ok down here,but this heat is kickin'my ass! be glad to see some cooler weather thats for sure! i cant take this heat as well as some people,makes me cranky! crankier? LOL!............Mark

Heat don't really affect me cause I'm an asshole "at the core", (so "Momma" says).

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

wow,,,just noticed this,,,what a good lookin SOB,,the way the guys hair,and shirt,,looks like an old film,taken awhile ago,of coarse we didnt have that tecnology then,,think i saw that one in reno,couple years ago,,sure aint hard to look at.lol...bob :thumb: