School Buses

41chevy

SCHOOL BUS IN JAPAN

post-3242-0-12783500-1311184088_thumb.jp

post-3242-0-50113900-1311184101_thumb.jp

post-3242-0-90578400-1311184112_thumb.jp

SCHOOL BUS IN INDIA

post-3242-0-57991900-1311184124_thumb.jp

.......and which country do you reach when you have a technical problem with your computer?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

very interesting,,they say japan is in worse shape than we are,,hard to believe when so many american dollars go there.bob

Hard to understand.....they only got a tsumi.......we got obuma :chili:

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Forgot about that.....fish heads to that to momma too! :thumb:

P.T.CHESHIRE

I guess I should be a republican to like old trucks. I got three negatives in my reputation for not liking the Bushes. How about we stick to old trucks and leave the politics to the politicians?

Michael Yarnall

Leaving politics to the politicians is what got us into the mess we're in today. The time has come to say no more business a usual. Some of them got the message in 2010. Maybe the rest will next year. I have my congressman and senators numbers on speed dial.

I guess I should be a republican to like old trucks. I got three negatives in my reputation for not liking the Bushes. How about we stick to old trucks and leave the politics to the politicians?

Michael Yarnall

Well, I gave you one back, now straighten up and be nice and stay with politics also,,,LOL,,,randyp

Hard to understand.....they only got a tsumi.......we got obuma :chili:

yeah,,,what a bargain,,,woulda been better off with the friggen hurricane,,then maybe the japs,and china would send (us) relief funds,,,ya like thats gonna happen..concerned american.bob :angry:

Years ago there was a Brockway dealer in Scranton,PA (Key truck & equip.i think) they had a Brockway school bus sitting out back of their lot,real nice shape from what i could see off I-81,used to see it just about everyday on my regular trip to Binghampton...............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Years ago there was a Brockway dealer in Scranton,PA (Key truck & equip.i think) they had a Brockway school bus sitting out back of their lot,real nice shape from what i could see off I-81,used to see it just about everyday on my regular trip to Binghampton...............Mark

It may have been "ole #38". I can remember that bus like it was yesterday. Where on 81 was that dealer?

It may have been "ole #38". I can remember that bus like it was yesterday. Where on 81 was that dealer?

It was just slightly north of Scranton,on the west side of 81,there is a KW dealer there now in the same general area,with a much bigger building,if memory serves, i think the name of the town is Dunnmore?............Mark

It was just slightly north of Scranton,on the west side of 81,there is a KW dealer there now in the same general area,with a much bigger building,if memory serves, i think the name of the town is Dunnmore?............Mark

Dunmore is the east side of Scranton. Right where 81 and 84 meet. Its where 81 north had the bridge column at the end of the ramp. I'll look for the KW dealership next time I'm through there. As many times that I've driven that road I'm suprised I never noticed it.

Dunmore is the east side of Scranton. Right where 81 and 84 meet. Its where 81 north had the bridge column at the end of the ramp. I'll look for the KW dealership next time I'm through there. As many times that I've driven that road I'm suprised I never noticed it.

The KW dealer is at exit #188 Dunmore. I am not sure you can see their yard from I-81.

What a "proper" U.S. school bus SHOULD look like!.....................Mark

A MACK BUS!!!!!!!!!! Damn is that cool. I never saw one on a B.

P.T.CHESHIRE

I was close to purchasing that one in 2001. It was in either AZ, or NM but I couldn't get it brought home reasonable. Glad it was worked with.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I was close to purchasing that one in 2001. It was in either AZ, or NM but I couldn't get it brought home reasonable. Glad it was worked with.

Rob

you know thier pretty perfect can buy them cheap,restore,show them,and carry your whole clan in style,set up like camper,ive often concidered a bus..LA sells thier old city buses for like $2000,and thier well kept,and everything works,air conditioned,air ride,,i know kinda getting away from the point,just thought i,d bring it up,people lookin to set up a camper,lot cheaper than a new motor home,rite?...bob

Kinda like the B school bus myself,never seen one in person,but i did see a civil defense bus/mobile command center based on a B-model chassis when i was a kid,seems to me it was ex-military surplus?......Mark