Poster Babes:

Rob

Here ya go Mark, Mmmmmm, slurpy, don't you think?

Maybe if I send one of these "hotties" to Daingerfield, I could have my gorilla back?

Rob

post-78-0-41527600-1309664928_thumb.jpg

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Im still wondering why this image was saved on your computer... LOL :unsure:

Tom

Was thinking of you guys.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

... probably all look the same from the rear...

"guess I was wrong again- here's the same 4 women after 2 weeks on the grapefruit diet and a couple of bottles of hair color stuff.

Grapefruit diet eh? Before "Momma" whacked me clean, I used to hobble around with a swolled up pair of grapefruits a lot.

Life is so much easier now and I can use a clutch without pain.

Rob

I was always curious,does anyone know what the load rating/capacity/burst PSI is on a "Thong"???????..............Mark

Not sure of an actual number for you there Mark, but it would be my guess that that one is being stretched to it's upper limits and catastrophic failure is a foregone conclusion in this case.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

I was always curious,does anyone know what the load rating/capacity/burst PSI is on a "Thong"???????..............Mark

I beleive that one is stretched to such a point that flatulence on her part might create a natural harmonic in the surrounding fabric making it all turn to fabric dust! Don't wanna be near that one!

Here ya go Mark, Mmmmmm, slurpy, don't you think?

Maybe if I send one of these "hotties" to Daingerfield, I could have my gorilla back?

Rob

post-78-0-41527600-1309664928_thumb.jpg

heh heh,,No, not one Rob, ALL FOUR, however, the shipping bill is gonna be rather pricy, Im sure,,,randyp

W.T.F! Actually,I think I've seen some of these before! But they don't get any better with age. There are some sick puppies out there, Mick

Yeah, there are. Guys like Mark, RandyP, Other Dog, Hatcity, that rhasler guy etc.

These folks are definately "twisted".

Rob

HOLD ON THERE!

How'd I get thrown into your "wet dream" pic?

Randyp? yeah, he's always around cows and stuff. So thems a little small fer him.

Just finished re-reading the last post Rob,....................nevermind

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian