The Don For President ?

bullhusk

For the past week or so I've listening to Donald Trump on the TV an radio; Is it me or do some of you guys on this site say to your selves; I've asking myself the same friggin Questions?? Where's the birth cert.?? how come we send troops an planes, million dollar missles, to protect there oil fields, spend BILLIONS YES BILLIONS to rebuild Iraq an we are gettin humped over here? Trump said the other day; Let's take over the oil fields in Iraq an pay the USA all of those BILLIONS of dollars back an at the same time get the price of oil down to $25 per BR.!!! He also said if these Countries like Saudi Arabia Kuait an all of those other places over there that have short memories want our Military protection?? Well then they have to pay for it!! I mean It's not that they're short on CASH!! Now how about China, OK he said how the hell are you gonna create more jobs here in the US if there all going to China an Mexico?? So he said put a 25% import tax on all imports from China to even things up. I hope he does run for President, I'll vote fo him, for one thing he's not one of those Washington boys!! An why haven't they brought up any of this stuff?? Of course some of them are laughing at Trump, but let's see who has the last laugh???

Ernie DS

For the past week or so I've listening to Donald Trump on the TV an radio; Is it me or do some of you guys on this site say to your selves; I've asking myself the same friggin Questions?? Where's the birth cert.?? how come we send troops an planes, million dollar missles, to protect there oil fields, spend BILLIONS YES BILLIONS to rebuild Iraq an we are gettin humped over here? Trump said the other day; Let's take over the oil fields in Iraq an pay the USA all of those BILLIONS of dollars back an at the same time get the price of oil down to $25 per BR.!!! He also said if these Countries like Saudi Arabia Kuait an all of those other places over there that have short memories want our Military protection?? Well then they have to pay for it!! I mean It's not that they're short on CASH!! Now how about China, OK he said how the hell are you gonna create more jobs here in the US if there all going to China an Mexico?? So he said put a 25% import tax on all imports from China to even things up. I hope he does run for President, I'll vote fo him, for one thing he's not one of those Washington boys!! An why haven't they brought up any of this stuff?? Of course some of them are laughing at Trump, but let's see who has the last laugh???

Ernie DS

While he is a boistrous bag of hot air riding his own ego, I think he is far enough off the beaten path I'd prolly vote for him.

Enough of this garbage we must live with as it is now. Entitlements? Sure, I believe in them. You work, you get what you are entitled to. Nothing more.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I agree,this guy(trump) does bring up some valid points/questions,and he is a WINDY bastard!....but to be perfectly honest,anymore its hard for me to believe ANYTHING that comes out of a polititians mouth,aspiring or otherwise! we've all been lied to,handed a bag of shit for so long,its just not funny anymore. We as a country have forgiven all sorts of international debts,but all the countries that hold paper on the U.S. expect their bill paid in full! and expect our help at the first sign of trouble,and we come a runnin'! bout' time we took care of us! Government shut-down? have no fear,congress will still get paid !(probly vote themselves a raise while their at it) meanwhile, obama bin laden is off making nice with al sharpton in NYC! why bother running the country?,which correct me if i'm wrong,YOU WERE ELECTED TO DO!!! god forbid we do ANYTHING to offend the oil producing countries! or muslims,or homos or treehuggers or anybody else,just so we can pay $150.00 a barrel for oil,happy to send jobs overseas,sure don't need em' here right? long as we have cheap shit to buy everythings just fine! on a personal note,i have'nt voted in YEARS, wasting my vote? my vote counts? bullshit! has'nt been any real leadership in this country since Ronald Reagan....IMHO,had the gipper still been running the show today,we would'nt be in the "situation" we are now.......sorry for the rant!....Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

you are both sooooooo right and to add one more thing             isn't it time these four-flushing,feather merchant, greedy politicians start paying their own way like joe taxpayer has to. let them pay their own health insurance or put the taxpayer on a plan equal to theirs with the same amount of premium (0) till you die and when it is time to retire put them on social security just like joe taxpayer. you would see that straighten out in a heart beat. if boston ever has another tea party it should be the four-flushers thrown off of the boat instead of tea because  in my opinion a tea bag has more value!     nuff said.

and remember

"PREFORMANCE COUNTS"

Ross perot-remember him, said that the USA should be run like a business. HE was a successful businessman, but the politics crowd taunted him and made him look like a fool. Dumbasses. Trump is also looking at it the same way. The politicians, no matter where they are, have no clue how WE the working man are living. We all had to cut back somewhere when the economy dropped. But them, They just kept throwing out money. Of course, everyone, well many, felt that if "If I don't have the money, the Govt. does"

Like Rob said, you are entitled to what you earn. want more-work more.

As far as mioney sent/spent overseas-tough shit. We have to take care of US first. many years ago, the US had two massive military bases in the Phillipines. WE were the first responeders for all their natural disasters. But they wanted us out. We should have said fine, take a D-10 with ripper through the airfields, then used the machine for target practice. When/if a natural disaster hit there and they cried for our help- "sorry, we were there and you wanted us out".

Libya provides such a small % of oil output, nobody would know if it stopped. NUKE EM. make it a commonwealth of the US.

I do believe that evryone forgot the original mission in Afghnaisstan-find Bin Laden. Now we are trying to make them like us. They don't want to be that way.

Iraq had been under Sadam and his henchmen so long, there were many groups that were shutdown. Get rid of Sadam et al. and all theses groups started fighting each other and anyone else in the way. Daddy Bush told W not to do that. AND HERE WE ARE

Have a nice day, Ed

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Ross perot-remember him, said that the USA should be run like a business. HE was a successful businessman, but the politics crowd taunted him and made him look like a fool. Dumbasses. Trump is also looking at it the same way. The politicians, no matter where they are, have no clue how WE the working man are living. We all had to cut back somewhere when the economy dropped. But them, They just kept throwing out money. Of course, everyone, well many, felt that if "If I don't have the money, the Govt. does"

Like Rob said, you are entitled to what you earn. want more-work more.

As far as mioney sent/spent overseas-tough shit. We have to take care of US first. many years ago, the US had two massive military bases in the Phillipines. WE were the first responeders for all their natural disasters. But they wanted us out. We should have said fine, take a D-10 with ripper through the airfields, then used the machine for target practice. When/if a natural disaster hit there and they cried for our help- "sorry, we were there and you wanted us out".

Libya provides such a small % of oil output, nobody would know if it stopped. NUKE EM. make it a commonwealth of the US.

I do believe that evryone forgot the original mission in Afghnaisstan-find Bin Laden. Now we are trying to make them like us. They don't want to be that way.

Iraq had been under Sadam and his henchmen so long, there were many groups that were shutdown. Get rid of Sadam et al. and all theses groups started fighting each other and anyone else in the way. Daddy Bush told W not to do that. AND HERE WE ARE

Have a nice day, Ed

We have to stop sending money over seas NOW! & start payin off those China men! This is what Trump said the other night on O'Reily show!!... Ross Perot ? very smart business man, but I think people where not as fed-up with things as they are today! an I don't think he has the BALLS that Trump has. An you are right!we help every one an then they SHIT on us!! I think it was Eisenhauser that told French Pres. De Gaulle when he told the USA that he wanted all US Troops off of French soil; AN Pres Eisenhauser said.. Does that include the American Solders buried at Omaha Beach?

All yous guys make good honest sense and am in full agreement, great refreshing reading! I have been curious the past couple days, ever since government nearly shut down, and they finally reached agreement to extend budget. While they were all arguing and hassling over votes to decide, I would just like to know what it cost our government, or us, the taxpayers, what it really cost us to do all that. I am talking bout what concessions were promised to different states to buy votes, and what riders snuck in on that! Im betting in got us in even deeper doodoo. No telling what was promised,,,randyp

I just hope now with them passing the budget or extending it that Monday I'll be able to order my Od permits I need. Or like some of the other states they Furlough the permit department 1 or 2 days a week or month and screw everything up

I just hope now with them passing the budget or extending it that Monday I'll be able to order my Od permits I need. Or like some of the other states they Furlough the permit department 1 or 2 days a week or month and screw everything up

I wonder?? How about if the Pollie's in Washington (the house an senators) don't get there checks if yhe Gov. shuts down?

I heard the Trump-meister on FOX last night, he wants to know from Obama why we are gona be payin $5.oo per gal an our money an our soldiers are protecting ther oil fields an he (Obama) got his head where the sun don't shine?? I think It's a good question don't you!!???

I heard the Trump-meister on FOX last night, he wants to know from Obama why we are gona be payin $5.oo per gal an our money an our soldiers are protecting ther oil fields an he (Obama) got his head where the sun don't shine?? I think It's a good question don't you!!???

HOW DARE HE. Question our POTUS. It would be great to see him talk about a subject without being well prepared/informed by his handlers. See what he really knows.

All politicians are there to stroke their ego. Not to do much for the common man as they have no connection

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

The things I know:

All people in politics lie and steal, from the dog catcher to the H.N.I.C.

We have the largest supply of crude and natural gas in the Dakotas to make us energy independant to the year 2300 something .but DC won't let us get it out of the ground.

The Electoral Colledge elects the president by THEIR choice not generally by the popular vote.

I'm almost paying $4.50 a gal for fuel and no end in sight as some speculators make up a crisis.

One more scary thing...Long Island K.W. is closing the doors because sales have dropped of a cliff.

Our hope seems to be congress and senate to change direction or Smith and Wesson

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

The things I know:

We have the largest supply of crude and natural gas in the Dakotas to make us energy independant to the year 2300 something .but DC won't let us get it out of the ground.

The Electoral Colledge elects the president by THEIR choice not generally by  the popular vote.

I'm almost paying $4.50 a gal for fuel and no end in sight as some speculators make up a crisis.

One more scary thing...Long Island K.W. is closing the doors because sales have dropped of a cliff.

Our hope seems to be congress and senate to change direction or Smith and Wesson

[/quote  THEY  ALL have to be thrown out of office or revolted out with no benefits what so ever. they have stolen ENOUGH from us . they are nothing but a bunch of four-flushing feather merchants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

and remember

"PREFORMANCE COUNTS"

The things I know:

The Electoral Colledge elects the president by THEIR choice not generally by  the popular vote.

[/quote  THEY  ALL have to be thrown out of office or revolted out with no benefits what so ever. they have stolen ENOUGH from us . they are nothing but a bunch of four-flushing feather merchants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't really know what that means, but they are Bullshit artists....if thats what you mean.

Every politician is in it for themselves. As soon as they get elected, they begin the re-election bidding.

• Like 1

Ernie, you need to run for office

Bullhusk=True American Patriot!

Thank You !! I just love my country an I love the American people; the most giving people in the world!! Lets face It when times are bad in other places in this world we live in.... Who comes to ther aid ? the American people, no matter how bad things are for us we still respond!!! "when the goin gets tough the tough get goin"!! Thats why its called The American Red Cross,I don' see one called The Saudi Arabia Red Cross? I mean I think they could part with some of that oil money no? AS far as me running for office?? Well I still don't have to be SCREWED into the ground when I'm dead. But if one day I should become as crooked as a politician maybe I'll think about It??

Ernie DS BULLHUSK

Lets not forget the newest lie. When the budge "deal" was made, 'o' agreed to get rid of 4 czars, now he feels he does not need to follow his agreement (which became law when he signed the budget).

Now he's backing the UN to give mother earth human rights! A rock,grass , ant and animal have the same right a us and the green nuts can sue in their behalf.

Maybe you would be vice pres for Trump! God Bless ya Ernie! Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 2 weeks later...

Donald Trump to OPEC: 'NO YOUR NOT GOING TO RAISE THE F#%$IN PRICE OF OIL!!' GO TRUMP!!

He said it best.......Kuwait sells oil for $112 a barrel. We sell them wheat a $7.00 a bushel raise it to $112 a bushel.....can' t afford it? eat your oil.

P.T.CHESHIRE

He said it best.......Kuwait sells oil for $112 a barrel. We sell them wheat a $7.00 a bushel raise it to $112 a bushel.....can' t afford it? eat your oil.

In other words: "Reap what you sow, we'll drill our own oil!".

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

• 3 weeks later...