Think This Sums It Up!

vision386

God Bless Em! Makes me glad I fled Massachusetts for the slightly warmer clime of Virginia.

I spoke to a lineman at a Cracker Barrel in Ashland, VA today who was on his way home from helping put the lines back in service in DC from last weeks storms. He said over 1000 workers were called in to help and he wouldn't be surprised that they don't make it back to NC before they have to go somewhere in the northeast to do the same.

My prayers are with all of you folks who have been blasted by mother nature. Springs only 6 weeks away.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

I don't get it

post-4436-0-15248000-1296668679_thumb.jp

heh heh,,,Mark, I do believe we need to beat Hatcity with a barbed wire wrapped axe handle, then maybe he would "get it". Its brutally cold here, wind chill has it down in the minuses. Im staying inside, cept maybe to step out door for firewood. randyp

I think this sign sums up whats on everyones minds,enoughs enough already!............Mark

but...but...but....do I HAVE to? :(

Hell, I'm pretty pissed off right now. Everydangbody in the friggin' country got snow 'cept us right here. Even the fiance down in Texas called last night to say the drive to work was "interesting"....THEY got 8" of the fluffy white stuff. Here? Buncha dadgum rain is all. Then, AFTER all the precipitation is done, the temps drop like a rock to freeze brake shoes to drums, etc...good thing I plugged the truck into the shop air compressor to keep the trailer brakes released. Drives were able to bust themselves loose this morning. :wacko:

If it ain't gonna snow, I gots no use for the cold. :angry:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

We got about 12-14" of the 24" predicted, but it was enough nonetheless...

The 3 daylight pics are out at my dad's house...and if you look just to the left of the light pole in the first pic you can see the tracks I made baja'in through the hay field. The night time pic is of IL rt. 89 about a mile north of town here, barely enough room to get my pickup through. Yay. On the upside, I took the backhoe around town, $100/hr, $50/min.

post-1977-0-61007700-1296696469_thumb.jp

post-1977-0-91437300-1296696485_thumb.jp

post-1977-0-93117400-1296696506_thumb.jp

post-1977-0-05095500-1296696531_thumb.jp

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

We got about 12-14" of the 24" predicted, but it was enough nonetheless...

Same here but a little more. I couldn't get into work, or my shop. I've been in the skid steer a good portion of the day cleaning drives.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

heh heh,,,Mark, I do believe we need to beat Hatcity with a barbed wire wrapped axe handle, then maybe he would "get it". Its brutally cold here, wind chill has it down in the minuses. Im staying inside, cept maybe to step out door for firewood. randyp

I know thas right!!!!!!,i'm tired of the damn snow and cold! my old bones aint what they used to be LOL!.................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

What if Texas invades Florida and just takes it over?..remember the Alamo!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Texans take their state VERY seriously! wanna make one mad,just tell them you heard Texas was the biggest county in Oklahoma!.....Then run!

What's that old saying about the only 2 things Texans are afraid of? Something like a Mexican with a gun and an Okie with a football?

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I think this sign sums up whats on everyones minds,enoughs enough already!............Mark

Thank GOD I don't have to work in this anymore!!!!!! However I had to go to Mcallister OK for 2 weeks for an ARMY school. It only took me 4.5 hours to drive 120 miles to the airport in Tulsa on roads that made ICE ROAD TRUCKERS look like they were on bare asphalt. It seems that snow plows, salt, sand, and shovels are few and far between in Oklahoma!!!!!! Fact is Tulsa owns 2 snow plows, Mcallister owns none. To add insult to injury I had a rental car, a Nissan CUBE!!!!!!!!!! My golf cart has bigger tires and a softer suspension. Next time I go TDY it better be to Florida!!!!!!!!!. :pat::pat::pat:

Sometimes you're the windshield and sometimes you're the BUG!!!