• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would pay just to see Rob's R-700's working.

Gregg

As would I.

Getting close on one of em, and starting to concentrate on a single truck at a time.

Once I get a new slider window for the rear of the R612, I'm going to start to working it. This one has real amenities; Power steering, heat, air conditioning, (real, not 240 A/C), and HEAT!! Plus, it runs very well as is. Hell, even the windshield wipers work right.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

As would I.

Getting close on one of em, and starting to concentrate on a single truck at a time.

Once I get a new slider window for the rear of the R612, I'm going to start to working it. This one has real amenities; Power steering, heat, air conditioning, (real, not 240 A/C), and HEAT!! Plus, it runs very well as is. Hell, even the windshield wipers work right.

Rob

I know the feeling... working full time leaves me with money but little time, if I stay home I have lots of time but no money. That nice gal at the local C-store always smiles at me, but she never gives me the winning lottery ticket. I think it's all over between us.

Gregg

any one ever think of getting all the suppeliners to gether some weekend somewhere, just an idea cause i run across someone about every 6months with one still working ther rw. just an idea, thanks

This sounds like a duplicate of Gerharts. There are always a lot of Superliners there.

I know the feeling... working full time leaves me with money but little time, if I stay home I have lots of time but no money. That nice gal at the local C-store always smiles at me, but she never gives me the winning lottery ticket. I think it's all over between us.

Gregg

I think she was just "using you".

Some women have an underlying motive they don't want you to know about.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

any one ever think of getting all the suppeliners to gether some weekend somewhere, just an idea cause i run across someone about every 6months with one still working ther rw. just an idea, thanks

Whatever happened to the Superliner Registry??Someone from VA,name slips my mind right now,he either worked at or owned a Mack dealer was in charge of it.Haven't got an update from him for along time.

just ideas. when i went to chrysler shows they would do a theam like all 1969 or 70 cars, gerharts would bee a great show to try to get as many superliners to gether, i see a liberty ed. out in chicargo and a realy nice brown one with a westernstar sleeper also, and western pa and oh have afew. like i said just an idea, thanks

If she is after my money, it would be in her best interest to help me win the lottery. Right now all I have is old trucks and empty pockets...

Gregg

Not all women are after money. Maybe she is like "Momma" and "Loves you for what you are", richer, or poorer.

The secret is safe with me as I won't tell Polly.

Rob

Not all women are after money. Maybe she is like "Momma" and "Loves you for what you are", richer, or poorer.

The secret is safe with me as I won't tell Polly.

Rob

Polly already "loves me for what I am" so money can't turn my head, either. It would be cheaper to keep her, as long as she will put up with me & my trucks. I am a bit confused lately, though as Polly has actually been ENCOURAGING another truck purchase. What was that about underlying motives?

Gregg

Polly already "loves me for what I am" so money can't turn my head, either. It would be cheaper to keep her, as long as she will put up with me & my trucks. I am a bit confused lately, though as Polly has actually been ENCOURAGING another truck purchase. What was that about underlying motives?

Gregg

They want their very own R700 series truck, and you will submit to their desires, (believe me it is easier, and far less painful).

On my 32nd year "tour of duty" and it is definately cheaper to keep her at this point. Since she holds title to the A-40, equalibrium and balance has been restored to the relationship.

I am not however willing to "test the waters" with another truck however it would show up........... I feel I've given far too much already.......

Rob

She might have to settle for an F700 as that is currently the object of my pursuit.

Gregg

I wish you the best of luck as you tread the dangerous waters of changing a womens mindset.

May the force be with you my friend. They tend to take exception to being told to "accept and like" without repercussions of the act.

I do have an extra bedroom for trucker's in despair.

Rob

I wish you the best of luck as you tread the dangerous waters of changing a womens mindset.

May the force be with you my friend. They tend to take exception to being told to "accept and like" without repercussions of the act.

I do have an extra bedroom for trucker's in despair.

Rob

You say Momma is smooth for now with the trucks. How is she with houseguests?

Gregg

post-61-081640000 1289870446_thumb.jpg

Not a real good pic,but here's the little Superliner get together we had at our local 4th of July celebration.All are working trucks.

Far left is my 1985 RW613,E6-350,15 speed,4:17 Mack rears on Camelback,36" Able Sleeper.

Next is my 1986 RW633,Big Cam IV 400 Cummins,13 speed,3:55 Eatons on Neway,60" Able sleeper.

3rd is a 1989 RW613 owned by Yakle Excavating,E6-350,T2090,4:17 Mack rears on Mack/Hendrickson air ride.

Last is a 1985 RWS722 owned by Screamer Express,also of Morning Sun.It has a E9-440 built to 600+,12 speed,3:65 Mack rears on Neway.

Next year I hope to have my '87 Freedom Edition RW613 and my son's '88 E9-500 powered RW613 in the line up also.

You say Momma is smooth for now with the trucks. How is she with houseguests?

Gregg

My friends are her friends so you're alright. Just don't mention nothin bout no third chin.

Rob

Whatever happened to the Superliner Registry??Someone from VA,name slips my mind right now,he either worked at or owned a Mack dealer was in charge of it.Haven't got an update from him for along time.

I met the guy who was doing the Superliner Registry. I can't rember his name but I have his business card in the truck and will get it for you it you want it. He told me that he had not had time to work on it due to other projects but was planning to get back on it. He works at Potomac Mack in Gainesville, Virginia. I was there one day about 6 months ago picking up some trucks for the Mack dealer in Charlotte, NC. My friend Dan was with me driving his CL with an E9. This fellow saw us pull in and he and his wife both came out to talk to us and take pictures of our trucks.

I met the guy who was doing the Superliner Registry. I can't rember his name but I have his business card in the truck and will get it for you it you want it. He told me that he had not had time to work on it due to other projects but was planning to get back on it. He works at Potomac Mack in Gainesville, Virginia. I was there one day about 6 months ago picking up some trucks for the Mack dealer in Charlotte, NC. My friend Dan was with me driving his CL with an E9. This fellow saw us pull in and he and his wife both came out to talk to us and take pictures of our trucks.

i think it is dale lukens i think

post-61-081640000 1289870446_thumb.jpg

Not a real good pic,but here's the little Superliner get together we had at our local 4th of July celebration.All are working trucks.

Far left is my 1985 RW613,E6-350,15 speed,4:17 Mack rears on Camelback,36" Able Sleeper.

Next is my 1986 RW633,Big Cam IV 400 Cummins,13 speed,3:55 Eatons on Neway,60" Able sleeper.

3rd is a 1989 RW613 owned by Yakle Excavating,E6-350,T2090,4:17 Mack rears on Mack/Hendrickson air ride.

Last is a 1985 RWS722 owned by Screamer Express,also of Morning Sun.It has a E9-440 built to 600+,12 speed,3:65 Mack rears on Neway.

Next year I hope to have my '87 Freedom Edition RW613 and my son's '88 E9-500 powered RW613 in the line up also.

nice rides thanks

You guys want Spuerliners I can get you a few :D .

My Dad's RW713 with an 1989 E9500

My Cousin Scratch's 1985 RW613 Magnum with an E9450

My Cousin Eric's 1987 RW613 with an E9450

My friend Will Wingo[phildirt] has a 1985 RW613 Magnum with an E9500

My friend Ted Crea's 1985 RW613 Magnum with an E9450, 1991 RW713 With an E9450, 1993 RW713 with an

E9500[this one is the next to the last Superliner ever made], 1989 RW613 with an E6350, 1988

RW713 with an E6350, 1988 RW713 with an E6350, and finally a 1985 RW713 with an E9500

A local cement company has 3 Superliners all with E6350s

My nieghbors have a 1988 RW713 with an E6350

another local company has another 1988 RW713 with an E6350

and finally my Dad's friend JR Colins and his brother have 4 Superliners all with E9 V8s.

Like I said just a few :lol: . Thanks, Josh :mack1::SMOKIE-LFT: