Arizona Law Starts On Thursday:

Rob

I wish NC had the balls to do what they have done, but noone would work our feilds then go home to Mexico with the money during the winter months. I hope everyone follows suite.

I hope Mass grow's a set, but not with "Duval Jones" as governor and a state full of Dumacrats, friggin bleeding heart liberal @ss holes :angry:

Its about damn time somebody stood up to this "problem"! my hats off to arizona, and i agree more states should follow suit! illegal immigrants are bleeding this country dry, whatever happened to immigrating to this country legally? my ancestors did so,and are proud of that fact.....of course they did'nt come here hat in hand expecting a "free ride" they WORKED ,LEARNED THE LANGUAGE, PAID TAXES, DID NOT BRING CRIME/DRUGS into the country! and yet the people profiled in this news story feel they have the "right" to be here, holy shit! what is wrong with this picure!?..........goodbye and good riddance! dont't let the door hit you in the ass on the way back to mexico!..................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Its about damn time somebody stood up to this "problem"! my hats off to arizona, and i agree more states should follow suit! illegal immigrants are bleeding this country dry, whatever happened to immigrating to this country legally? my ancestors did so,and are proud of that fact.....of course they did'nt come here hat in hand expecting a "free ride" they WORKED ,LEARNED THE LANGUAGE, PAID TAXES, DID NOT BRING CRIME/DRUGS into the country! and yet the people profiled in this news story feel they have the "right" to be here, holy shit! what is wrong with this picure!?..........goodbye and good riddance! dont't let the door hit you in the ass on the way back to mexico!..................Mark

AMEN!! and take the "C in C" with you

Edited by 41chevy

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I hope Mass grow's a set, but not with "Duval Jones" as governor and a state full of Dumacrats, friggin bleeding heart liberal @ss holes :angry:

NY needs this too. Just go one block from my house to Liberty Ave and there are over a hundred Mexicans waiting to be picked up around 6-7 am. Even the Home Depot's have a crowd of them. I once witnessed cops pull into a home depot parking lot, single out three of them and a crowd of about 20 more scattered into the parking lot in every direction.

I just dont get why these ass holes in charge listen to immigrant rights activists who continioulsy lobby for more and more government support for ILLEGAL aliens. If we are giving them health care and a f**king drivers license why dont we just give them citizenship and while were at it free money. Whats the point of calling someone an illegal aliean or immigrant if law enforcement does nothing to apprehend them. They are breaking the law just by setting foot on our soil without permission to be here.

Oh and if you want your blood to boil, I have a friend who works for the department of homeland security. He works for customs and immigration. He told me a story of how families coming over and claiming political asylum get a free ride. Those that are approved are given TEN THOUSAND (or less, depending) dollars per family member to start a new life here. He told me aChinese family of five applied, were approved and given 50,000 dollars. They most always pool that money and start a business (surprise! a Chinese restaurant in most cases). I thought he was full of crap but he swears up and down he has seen the paperwork himself. He was even getting pissed telling me this story to the point that he started yelling. He works for his country, has served for his country in Iraq and has to struggle to make ends meet. Then he sees 5 ya-hoo's come of a plane and handed 50 grand. Is that sick or what?

I hate both the Rep's and the Dem's, all of them are lying crooks. But at least the republicans have a pair of balls once in a while. The Dems figured out a long time ago that they could gets lots and lots of votes from the minority and immigrant population by giving free handouts. Catastrophic move in my opinion.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Read an article yesterday, garage sales all over Arizona as families packed up and shipped out. Some were heading to Penn.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

NY needs this too. Just go one block from my house to Liberty Ave and there are over a hundred Mexicans waiting to be picked up around 6-7 am. Even the Home Depot's have a crowd of them. I once witnessed cops pull into a home depot parking lot, single out three of them and a crowd of about 20 more scattered into the parking lot in every direction.

I just dont get why these ass holes in charge listen to immigrant rights activists who continioulsy lobby for more and more government support for ILLEGAL aliens. If we are giving them health care and a f**king drivers license why dont we just give them citizenship and while were at it free money. Whats the point of calling someone an illegal aliean or immigrant if law enforcement does nothing to apprehend them. They are breaking the law just by setting foot on our soil without permission to be here.

Oh and if you want your blood to boil, I have a friend who works for the department of homeland security. He works for customs and immigration. He told me a story of how families coming over and claiming political asylum get a free ride. Those that are approved are given TEN THOUSAND (or less, depending) dollars per family member to start a new life here. He told me aChinese family of five applied, were approved and given 50,000 dollars. They most always pool that money and start a business (surprise! a Chinese restaurant in most cases). I thought he was full of crap but he swears up and down he has seen the paperwork himself. He was even getting pissed telling me this story to the point that he started yelling. He works for his country, has served for his country in Iraq and has to struggle to make ends meet. Then he sees 5 ya-hoo's come of a plane and handed 50 grand. Is that sick or what?

I hate both the Rep's and the Dem's, all of them are lying crooks. But at least the republicans have a pair of balls once in a while. The Dems figured out a long time ago that they could gets lots and lots of votes from the minority and immigrant population by giving free handouts. Catastrophic move in my opinion.

Thats some BULL SH!T...But it's so true, that people can come over & get everything is handed to them & never work a day in there life...When my family came to Mass from Ireland they went right to work & never expected a hand out, now these jackasses come over here & get everything & not even learn our language, I love these bleeding heart liberal's say there's no one official language in the US, bullshit it's fricken ENGLISH...Here's an idea you come to our country that so many died for to keep it free & you learn our language not us learn your language....I'm done for now I'm pissed & need a drink, I think a shot of Jameson Irish Whiskey sounds good now :angry:

Thats some BULL SH!T...But it's so true, that people can come over & get everything is handed to them & never work a day in there life...When my family came to Mass from Ireland they went right to work & never expected a hand out, now these jackasses come over here & get everything & not even learn our language, I love these bleeding heart liberal's say there's no one official language in the US, bullshit it's fricken ENGLISH...Here's an idea you come to our country that so many died for to keep it free & you learn our language not us learn your language....I'm done for now I'm pissed & need a drink, I think a shot of Jameson Irish Whiskey sounds good now :angry:

I see a number of you stroking guns , ill step off the soap box now.

LOL! Its not all that bad. The soap box is for everyone. You are free to give your opinion, not everyone will always agree. But that's okay, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one but no one wants to see yours :lol:. Preach away!

-Thad

This sign is supposed to be from a store in Texas. I'm suprised they (Texas) haven't followed Arizona's lead and added all aliens, legal or illegal, to those under suspicion.

post-6084-006824000 1280354638_thumb.jpg

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

I'm totally on board with this one (rare for me).

However, I think there should be a reasonable, safe procedure for hard working honest immigrants to become citizens. Long story short, my folks tried to help a refugee family become citizens, and it was next to impossible. Now, I don't want citizenship to be handed out willie nilly - but their hurdles were pretty excessive. Maybe their case was the oddity?

I'm totally on board with this one (rare for me).

However, I think there should be a reasonable, safe procedure for hard working honest immigrants to become citizens. Long story short, my folks tried to help a refugee family become citizens, and it was next to impossible. Now, I don't want citizenship to be handed out willie nilly - but their hurdles were pretty excessive. Maybe their case was the oddity?

Honest immigrants are 100% fine by me. Illegal aliens are the huge problem. People who did not apply through the proper channels to come and visit or live here should not be here. The proper action is to arrest and deport them.

For some reason people think its okay to let them stay because life is so hard for them in their country, we should care for them. Well that's too bad. I am not saying this out of callousness but through principal, the USA cant take in every poor soul in the world. Its just not possible. Yea it is sad some people have to live in an impoverished or war torn hell hole, everyone should be happy in this world as you only live once. But there are rules that apply to those who want to immigrate here. If we let everyone just walk in here the economy would collapse, national growth to support new comers cant take place overnight.

There are those who believe that since we are a rich and wealthy nation (although that is highly debatable), they believe we are obligated to help those in need. As if we have a surplus of wealth and jobs for everyone. Shit if that was the case I am going over to Bill Gates house because he has so much money he can easily take me in. Hell why ask him when I can just walk into his home and make residence there, he shouldnt mind right? Wrong. I would be arrested and thrown in jail. Bill never gave me permission to come in. And neither did the American government let in all the illegal immigrants. So why should they get special treatment?

-Thad

Honest immigrants are 100% fine by me. Illegal aliens are the huge problem. People who did not apply through the proper channels to come and visit or live here should not be here. The proper action is to arrest and deport them.

For some reason people think its okay to let them stay because life is so hard for them in their country, we should care for them. Well that's too bad. I am not saying this out of callousness but through principal, the USA cant take in every poor soul in the world. Its just not possible. Yea it is sad some people have to live in an impoverished or war torn hell hole, everyone should be happy in this world as you only live once. But there are rules that apply to those who want to immigrate here. If we let everyone just walk in here the economy would collapse, national growth to support new comers cant take place overnight.

There are those who believe that since we are a rich and wealthy nation (although that is highly debatable), they believe we are obligated to help those in need. As if we have a surplus of wealth and jobs for everyone. Shit if that was the case I am going over to Bill Gates house because he has so much money he can easily take me in. Hell why ask him when I can just walk into his home and make residence there, he shouldnt mind right? Wrong. I would be arrested and thrown in jail. Bill never gave me permission to come in. And neither did the American government let in all the illegal immigrants. So why should they get special treatment?

well said. that's the liberals way, "share the wealth" instead of working hard for what you get.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

:SMOKIE-LFT:

Regarding the Legal Immigration process being excessively tough,I think a lot of what LEGAL immigrants have to learn and be tested on serve as a means of setting their resolve to completely walk away from the Country they're leaving. It's kind of a "mud test" to find out if they REALLY want to be Americans,through and through,or just want the title to show their friends. The laws say they must renounce their allegiance to their home country and the test they undergo proves,in part,their allegiance to their NEW home country. I don't believe it would be beneficial to make the process easier,but it WOULD be good to make it faster. It really is ridiculous for it to take over ten years for people to become legal Citizens,and there's no legitimate reason for it to be that way. By comparison,just stop insuring your truck,and see how fast THAT situation comes to a head! :rolleyes:

Whatever happens,until we close the borders and clear out the illegals,things can only get worse.

Speed

:SMOKIE-RT:

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

It gets better yet....!

http://news.yahoo.co...irting_congress

Thanks Barry! (Owebama)

edit: Shit, forgot that's the admin's name.

Gimme a F@%#ing break!

"The internal draft written by officials at U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services outlines ways that the government could provide "relief" to illegal immigrants — including delaying deportation for some, perhaps indefinitely, or granting green cards to others — in the absence of legislation revamping the system."

Brain dead move but it has it motivations. Keeping the minority vote is very important to the dumacrats (now I am using that word!). They will do anything to please them including trying to help those poor illegal immigrants. How about giving the US some relief from them by kicking them the hell out.

-Thad