That thing looks Tuf. Could probably do without the graphics myself.

heh,,heh,,A guy passed me coming home from church today in an old dodge with a cummins, I swear he had 2 straight stacks coming out of bed behind back window that looked as big round as 55 gallon drums and stuck way up in the air. He had it firewalled, black smoke was rolling, and it was loud! It was just an old junky looking pickup and I think stacks may have outweighed it,,,,randy

This is the best looking truck that I have seen! i really like the looks of this truck!..........Mark

I've always liked that one too.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

:SMOKIE-LFT:

I'd have to say I like the B better;of course,as you may have guessed,older is better in my world... B)

Speed

:SMOKIE-RT:

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

its hard to put a sleeper on a B and make it look rite i think the guy did a very good job. i think i would trade my rawhide for it????????????

You're right, it is hard to put a sleeper on a B-model and have it look "right" that one looks like an able body or a restrite, both were designed to fit macks, i saw country singer waylon jennings B-75 back a few years ago, was a good looking truck that used to tour with his band, only thing i did'nt like about it was the peterbilt 36" single bunk, backed by another 36" used for storage.....was kinda "cheezy looking" i thought, i'd rather see an old aluminum mercury on something like this, but thats just me..........Mark

post-5836-090120400 1279668872_thumb.jpg

post-5836-020906200 1279668899_thumb.jpg

post-5836-030547900 1279669023_thumb.jpg

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.