Cleaning The Trucks' Hard!

vision386

Got home for a 3 day weekend, usually try and get my truck cleaned up inside and out, my boy will normally lend a hand with the vacuuming/ making up the bunk,this usually only requires a "bribe" of going to dairy queen for a treat when done, but, today, went in the house for a few minutes thinking he was hard at work,but when i returned did'nt hear any "action" going on in the truck! this was the result! get what ya' pay for i guess!...LOL!............Mark

post-5836-084663900 1278254236_thumb.jpg

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Lol...funny how kids can just PTFO anywhere. I've tried having my kids help me w/that but we usually end up with a bigger mess than what we started with...but they're only 5 and 2.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

My boy (17) is at the truck right now. Grease the boom and wash the truck EVERY week. $50

Then he comes home and crashes in bed

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

That's a precious pic you have there. My 7 year old grandotter comes over and helps Grampaw when I'm home and her usual bribe is either McDonald or Dairy Queen for cones so I know what you mean.

BTW--I'd save that pic for sure.

Man!!! I got one loaded up and ready to go,but don't want to offend anyone-especially Vision386...how old did you say he was?..18?

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Man!!! I got one loaded up and ready to go,but don't want to offend anyone-especially Vision386...how old did you say he was?..18?

I don't know about Vision386 but I don't think he was kidding about the child. I don't like to kid around about my family and don't think he does either so I'll excuse myself and STFU in this thread.

I don't know about Vision386 but I don't think he was kidding about the child. I don't like to kid around about my family and don't think he does either so I'll excuse myself and STFU in this thread.

yeah,i'm sure he wasn't - i'm gonna delete my great picture that's loaded up and ready to go. Everyone doesn't have a sense of humor like mine,and while I like to joke around I don't want to offend any friends. :pat:

Got home for a 3 day weekend, usually try and get my truck cleaned up inside and out, my boy will normally lend a hand with the vacuuming/ making up the bunk,this usually only requires a "bribe" of going to dairy queen for a treat when done, but, today, went in the house for a few minutes thinking he was hard at work,but when i returned did'nt hear any "action" going on in the truck! this was the result! get what ya' pay for i guess!...LOL!............Mark

heh heh heh,,,that pictures worth a million bucks Mark, take him to the DQ for a treat anyway when he wakes up,oh man, we all have so much to be thankful for in this world! I lost a son, he was grown, but have a lot of memories of stuff like you got there, enjoy these times a lot, good pic and story,,,mad scientist randy

heh heh heh,,,that pictures worth a million bucks Mark, take him to the DQ for a treat anyway when he wakes up,oh man, we all have so much to be thankful for in this world! I lost a son, he was grown, but have a lot of memories of stuff like you got there, enjoy these times a lot, good pic and story,,,mad scientist randy

I lost my wife 5 years ago-20 years married and not even an argument. But,my oldest son and his wife and kids were here yesterday.We cooked and had a great time,today my youngest son and his fiancee came...we cooked ribs and chicken and had a great time

guess you'll have to give him a raise to Red Lobster, or Texas Steakhouse, or Hooters.

AAWWW hell tom! you aint gonna offend me! you should hear some of the shit i come up with! gotta' remember i AM a truckdriver LOL! i grew up with a dad and grandfather that worked in profanity like an artist uses paints and clay, they said things that would make a china sailor blush!!!! not too much i have'nt heard!.......Mark

guess you'll have to give him a raise to Red Lobster, or Texas Steakhouse, or Hooters.

I have taken the boy to hooters in greensboro, told him it was "his' treat! the girls were all over the boy!.....Mark

Hell, I find it's rather easy to get my truck cleaned up. I just pull up, order a sammich, and it gets washed while I eat :thumb:

l_7e0d27db12c44dcbb53f739b95e26159.jpg

B)

So.....where's the palm trees in IL? Also, directions to that truck wash.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

So.....where's the palm trees in IL? Also, directions to that truck wash.

http://www.showmes.com/

I'm an irregular regular at the Cape location...don't get there as often as I used to....but often enough that they all know me and know what I want. :thumb:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

AAWWW hell tom! you aint gonna offend me! you should hear some of the shit i come up with! gotta' remember i AM a truckdriver LOL! i grew up with a dad and grandfather that worked in profanity like an artist uses paints and clay, they said things that would make a china sailor blush!!!! not too much i have'nt heard!.......Mark

Oh,well then,that changes everything-and he's been to Hooters. I've only been once,in York,Pa. about 10 years ago.

You guys are the luckyest with the bikini car washes. I havent seen one of those near me in a couple years. I just want to take my truck once!

The local methodist church, high school music booster club, and high school cheerleading squad each do them a couple times a year here to raise funds.

They are always busy. I donate use of the dual wand pressure washer for mudbusting and presoaking, the fire dept a tanker of water, and cleanup etc., and all the entertainment one can stand over the afternoon.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

The local methodist church, high school music booster club, and high school cheerleading squad each do them a couple times a year here to raise funds.

They are always busy. I donate use of the dual wand pressure washer for mudbusting and presoaking, the fire dept a tanker of water, and cleanup etc., and all the entertainment one can stand over the afternoon.

Rob

ohhhh...entertainment. So that explains the clown suit.

ohhhh...entertainment. So that explains the clown suit.

Yeah, the general public finds the young, late teens, scantily clad high schoolers more entertaining than me however.

I feel cheated.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Girls use to be all over me as a boy, now I don't even get as much as a look. :angry:

"Jolene, you see that guy over there in the booth? Givin me the creeps the way he stares at you"

See, you do get a look

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian