great pictures- but I don't know if i'd go that far.

Must be a St. Louis kind of thing cause I'd have to agree.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Don't really know if the girls or the superliner is of more interest to me,but then again,my wife tells me theres something wrong with me anyway!!!!!......mark

DEFINITLY THE SUPERLINER FOR ME

GG2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

Hey, everybody!

Last time I posted, 'way back in May, I asked if ANYONE had any information, preferably pictures, of a NJ company that was active back in the '70's, STANDARD CONTAINER TRANSPORT CORPORATION, later STANDARD SPECIAL HAULING. I know they had at least one large Dog, I was thinking maybe an M75, but I think I read somewhere that it was an M45. Anyway, after I posted, I failed to check back :pat: for replies. Now, the format seems to have changed, and I have NO idea where to look. I know this is off the Wyoming Mack thing, but any help would be appreciated. About all I remember about them was a couple of ads in TRANSPORTATION ENGINEER magazine and that they came into existence about the time Hoffman and Gerosa were the big dogs (and had THE BIG DOGS) in NY and NJ. I'm still new at this, so be nice!

Thanks for the help.

Hey, everybody!

Last time I posted, 'way back in May, I asked if ANYONE had any information, preferably pictures, of a NJ company that was active back in the '70's, STANDARD CONTAINER TRANSPORT CORPORATION, later STANDARD SPECIAL HAULING. I know they had at least one large Dog, I was thinking maybe an M75, but I think I read somewhere that it was an M45. Anyway, after I posted, I failed to check back :pat: for replies. Now, the format seems to have changed, and I have NO idea where to look. I know this is off the Wyoming Mack thing, but any help would be appreciated. About all I remember about them was a couple of ads in TRANSPORTATION ENGINEER magazine and that they came into existence about the time Hoffman and Gerosa were the big dogs (and had THE BIG DOGS) in NY and NJ. I'm still new at this, so be nice!

Thanks for the help.

I think if you use the search box at the top of the screen to search for your user name you can find the original post.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Ya, ya, ya..............rub it in Terry LMAO!!

That ol Kwhopper is one NICE!!! truck. Dang, what it would be like to own something like that? My rusty junk just ain't never going to look like that.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

• 2 months later...