Schwarzkopf's Wisdom:

Rob

In an recent interview, General Norman Schwarzkopf was asked if he thought

there was room for forgiveness toward the people who have harbored and

abetted the terrorists who perpetrated the 9/11 attacks on America.

His answer was classic Schwarzkopf.

The General said, "I believe that forgiving them is God's function.... OUR job is to

arrange the meeting."

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

General Schwartzkopf never had any high political yearnings that I know of.

Too Bad!!

We could really use this guy today. Terrorism, illegal immigration and entitlements

could all become things of the past. And the military could be the very best in the world,

such that nobody would mess with us.

Interesting.

Maybe we should get together and go ask him about taking the job of President.

PVS

Too Bad!!

We could really use this guy today. Terrorism, illegal immigration and entitlements

could all become things of the past. And the military could be the very best in the world,

Interesting.

PVS

HE HAS BRAINS AND COMMON SENSE, YOU CANT HAVE THAT IN THAT POSITION.

GG2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

Too Bad!!

Interesting.

PVS

It is.

The terrorists are just pussies that hide in the shadows throwing the equivalent of small rocks at us. If the 9/11 masterminds came from a clear and well defined country, it would no longer be there. The problem is they hide among and are hidden by multiple countries that are all shady to begin with and have unstable governments that are based on a religion with questionable teachings. Its sorta like asking the cops to find the punk who threw a rock through your window, it just ain't gonna happen.

Our military is very strong because of a big budget and lots of great engineering. No one government or country is going to mess with us.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

In an recent interview, General Norman Schwarzkopf was asked if he thought

there was room for forgiveness toward the people who have harbored and

abetted the terrorists who perpetrated the 9/11 attacks on America.

His answer was classic Schwarzkopf.

The General said, "I believe that forgiving them is God's function.... OUR job is to

arrange the meeting."

Always been a big fan of "stormin' norman" being that i was born and raised in jersey,great leader and stratagist, always put me in mind of george s. patton (without the inflated ego)...not many people know his father was commandant of the new jersey state police, and oversaw the investigation of the lindberg babies kidnapping back in the 1930's....mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

It is.

The terrorists are just pussies that hide in the shadows throwing the equivalent of small rocks at us. If the 9/11 masterminds came from a clear and well defined country, it would no longer be there. The problem is they hide among and are hidden by multiple countries that are all shady to begin with and have unstable governments that are based on a religion with questionable teachings. Its sorta like asking the cops to find the punk who threw a rock through your window, it just ain't gonna happen.

Our military is very strong because of a big budget and lots of great engineering. No one government or country is going to mess with us.

I lost a son in Iraq almost 3 years ago, dont think I will ever get over it, dont care too much for current government and red tape, we need to keep military people leading our country and give military all budget they need and TAKE CARE OF OUR VETERANS! "A man who is good enough to shed his blood for his country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards." Theodore roosevelt

post-4330-127280302327_thumb.jpg

I'm very sorry for your loss Randy.

If Schwartzkopf (and Powell) would have had their way, that whole mess in the middle east would have been taken care of back in 1991.

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"

...and that's EXACTLY the kind of person we need. The current administration shows us what we get when we elect an ambitious feller who dreams of holding the most powerful office in the world. The previous admin wasn't much better...but at least he (and his wife) RESPECTED the office....no getting off AF1 in tank tops, cut-off shorts, and sneakers.

We need to get back to electing the best person for the job....not the one who wants it the most.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I'm very sorry for your loss Randy.

If Schwartzkopf (and Powell) would have had their way, that whole mess in the middle east would have been taken care of back in 1991.

I agree with this statement as well,i am always saddened to learn of the loss of a veteran, america is the greatest country in the world due to the sacrifices of our men and women in the armed forces......if you can read,thank a teacher, if you can read in english, thank a veteran!.....i for one am thankful to have people willing to make the ultimate sacrifice to defend our nation. i too am very sorry for your loss........mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I agree with this statement as well,i am always saddened to learn of the loss of a veteran, america is the greatest country in the world due to the sacrifices of our men and women in the armed forces......if you can read,thank a teacher, if you can read in english, thank a veteran!.....i for one am thankful to have people willing to make the ultimate sacrifice to defend our nation. i too am very sorry for your loss........mark

Thank all you guys very, very, much. I am glad there are so many people out there who love and respect our veterans, and i fully agree if they had left norman alone the first time, we wouldnt have lost so many the second time. Its a shame this country cant be run by people with good common sense views and values,,,thanks guys,,its just a day to day process and will be for a long time,,,randy

If we had no politicians we would not need Norman.If we had no politicians we would not need any laws. If we had no poloticians we would not need to work but one day a week. Just think what we could do the rest of the week. Well you guys know what iam saying.I dont trust all of the politians or maybe any of them.

glenn akers

Randy I am sorry to hear of your loss. I believe we do have the best and strongest Military in the world.I just hope the Liberals do not destroy it. Joe D.

As if the other party wont either. Its a natural balance in our government.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!