I'm not for sure if it would be a violation of any copy right etc. but shop around at your local sign shops or ask who ever done your truck lettering. If you have a good photo of what they should look like, I'd bet they would be able to get pretty darn close. I've been thinking of doing the same instead of paying big bucks for a E7-427 emblem. I've already used my local shop to make some WIDE LOAD decals. Good luck

Yup,got it from Brad!

Very nice straight shooting guy. I certainly wouldn't be afraid to purchase anything from him, or family. I looked at the truck when I was up there, it will be a nice project.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Very nice straight shooting guy. I certainly wouldn't be afraid to purchase anything from him, or family. I looked at the truck when I was up there, it will be a nice project.

Rob

I got the second Magnum he had-not the first one. Actually it is in pretty good shape. Had to put some better skins on the rear,checked the brakes,fluids and lights,then drove it 65 miles home from the guy who brought it back to PA for me. Right now getting the chassis ready to sand blast and paint. Love to keep the original paint on the cab but don't know if that is possible. It was a pleasure to deal with Brad!!!!

I got the second Magnum he had-not the first one. Actually it is in pretty good shape. Had to put some better skins on the rear,checked the brakes,fluids and lights,then drove it 65 miles home from the guy who brought it back to PA for me. Right now getting the chassis ready to sand blast and paint. Love to keep the original paint on the cab but don't know if that is possible. It was a pleasure to deal with Brad!!!!

Think I'd seen both of them. How long have you had the truck?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Maybe 3 months?

I looked at the truck at his father's new barn/building while it was still warm, so last fall. Both MH's were next to one another.

Rob

I looked at the truck at his father's new barn/building while it was still warm, so last fall. Both MH's were next to one another.

Rob

Tried to get them both but the other one was sold.I was never a cabover man but i never saw a REAL MH Magnum before so bought it! Now i need a superliner Magnum to park beside it!

Tried to get them both but the other one was sold.I was never a cabover man but i never saw a REAL MH Magnum before so bought it! Now i need a superliner Magnum to park beside it!

There was a very interested party in the white one when I was there. I like the B, and R700 series trucks and was not really interested in a newer cabover myself, (although I would like a H-61, or H-63 at some time). The magnum cabover was very nice for it's age and had I been looking for something like that, it would have come home. I didn't see it run cause we didn't really want to smoke up the building. Sounds like you will enjoy it for what it is and appreciate it.

Good luck in your quest.

Rob

haha i was trying to get both MH from Brad also.. you're right real nice guy to deal with.. will go back to look at the E-7 powered B model and the orange F model.. i'm a point ahead of you, i have the Super-liner and Ultra-liner Magnum edition..

I've seen all their stuff and it is really nice. The E7-427 powered B model is a really neat truck as is the orange F model. Both fit well in their collection. I'd really like to have a Hendrickson Brad has but too many projects now to tackle another. I'm still working on my uncle to get that one as he was a Chicago steel hauler in the late 60's, early 70's and ran one similar.

Eventually I'd like to have a 79-82 Superliner, (I like round headlamps). I have an "extra" 1693TA Caterpillar engine I'd like to install into something someday. Also have a few V8 Mack engines to do the same with although none are the E9 series.

Rob

I've seen all their stuff and it is really nice. The E7-427 powered B model is a really neat truck as is the orange F model. Both fit well in their collection. I'd really like to have a Hendrickson Brad has but too many projects now to tackle another. I'm still working on my uncle to get that one as he was a Chicago steel hauler in the late 60's, early 70's and ran one similar.

Eventually I'd like to have a 79-82 Superliner, (I like round headlamps). I have an "extra" 1693TA Caterpillar engine I'd like to install into something someday. Also have a few V8 Mack engines to do the same with although none are the E9 series.

Rob

Someday maybe i will stumble across a Magnum Superliner! :thumb:

How bought some pictures. I have a post up looking for pictures of both Superliner and Ultraliner Magnums.

Could you take some pictures of the Interior as well because I don't have any pictures of MH

Magnum Interiors?? The best looking :thumb: MH's and Spuerliner's are Magnums in my opinion.

Thanks, Josh. :mack1::SMOKIE-LFT:

How bought some pictures. I have a post up looking for pictures of both Superliner and Ultraliner Magnums.

Could you take some pictures of the Interior as well because I don't have any pictures of MH

Magnum Interiors?? The best looking :thumb: MH's and Spuerliner's are Magnums in my opinion.

Thanks, Josh. :mack1::SMOKIE-LFT:

Check out my gallery! :SMOKIE-RT: