2006 Chn 613

http://www.truckpaper.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=2312850

have found a good driver, and was thinking about putting him in this one.

i need you guy's to tell me how stupid i am.

and what can you tell me about this truck ?????????

hopfully this will go better than last time.....

s/n 003265

How's that work with importing a truck though? I know it's only Canadia, but still I thought that was more trouble than it's worth.

they told me they would bring the truck and all paper work to the states, and take care of every thing. it would be no more trouble to me than a local purchase???????????

they told me they would bring the truck and all paper work to the states, and take care of every thing. it would be no more trouble to me than a local purchase???????????

I Can tell you tell ya that the truck was dressed out at our shop on Vancouver Island and made its way to the other side of the Nation! http://nanaimomack.com/ Check out westcoast edition!

As for buying another truck Naw two headaches.Ya can't count on somone else to do the job properly!Your just buying him a job!

I Can tell you tell ya that the truck was dressed out at our shop on Vancouver Island and made its way to the other side of the Nation! http://nanaimomack.com/ Check out westcoast edition!

As for buying another truck Naw two headaches.Ya can't count on somone else to do the job properly!Your just buying him a job!

i have known this guy for 35 years, like myself he is a tradesman who is old and body aces we just happen to drive trucks now.

we are not truck drivers i am a carpenter he is a mason,it is an economy thing, housing market has driven us elsware.

i would feel no different sending him to ca. in my truck than myself, he like myself would take better care of some thing we have been entrusted with, than something we owned.

we have worked for each other threw the years,

when you are a man of your word, there can be no problems

he had kids

i saved.

Sonofabitch, I had my reply all typed out and my computer went on the fritz trying to look at that naiminomack website...PDF's don't go.

Anyway, I didn't think it was that easy. If you think you can make it work, go for it. Do your part to help your president bring unemployment down in this country.

If I was single/no kids and was given a truck with some serious horsies and loooong legs, I wouldn't mind going OTR occassionaly...get out of IL anyway and get paid to do it.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

Hmm...$12,000 discount 9 months later...too bad that doesn't happen when you have something else 9 months later... B)

I wonder why you'd put 10 durabrite$ on though...?

Funny how it works...that 2004 Vision the dealer was trying to sell to me for $39,000 2 months ago is now 'on sale' for $29,000...the price I offered originally. Maybe I'll go offer him $23,000... :SMOKIE-LFT:

i have known this guy for 35 years, like myself he is a tradesman who is old and body aces we just happen to drive trucks now.

we are not truck drivers i am a carpenter he is a mason,it is an economy thing, housing market has driven us elsware.

i would feel no different sending him to ca. in my truck than myself, he like myself would take better care of some thing we have been entrusted with, than something we owned.

we have worked for each other threw the years,

when you are a man of your word, there can be no problems

he had kids

i saved.

Well if Hes a bro and you want to help out then Its A call that you got to make!

Its a truck, trucks break! Can he help keep the bandaids on!

I'd feel better putting him in an older unit Sumthing I new wasn't going to break down leaving him with decisions to make with your money is all!

Just somthing to think on!

Wasn't that truck advertised for sale on this site quite awhile ago?

Yes it was. Jim had posted a link to it on the 28th of December using the same photo which is now gone from AutoTrader.ca.

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?showtopic=6422&st=60

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

If I remember correctly,,,,, you will have to pay F.E.T on that truck when it comes to the states

This is a members old truck found it a few months ago look here

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?showtopic=7902&view=findpost&p=28853

thanks

Well if Hes a bro and you want to help out then Its A call that you got to make!

Its a truck, trucks break! Can he help keep the bandaids on!

I'd feel better putting him in an older unit Sumthing I new wasn't going to break down leaving him with decisions to make with your money is all!

Just somthing to think on!

very well put.

Hmm...$12,000 discount 9 months later...too bad that doesn't happen when you have something else 9 months later... B)

I wonder why you'd put 10 durabrite$ on though...?

Funny how it works...that 2004 Vision the dealer was trying to sell to me for $39,000 2 months ago is now 'on sale' for $29,000...the price I offered originally. Maybe I'll go offer him $23,000... :SMOKIE-LFT:

i had thought all along jerryb had the one piece aluminium coolant tank, now that he has that he has had real good luck,

if they include the $13,000 in upgrades, and the egr filter, it mite work?????

maybe it's a midlife thing, i feel like i need ten rawhides

I wish I could find a daycab all snazzed up like that. I rarely see any Macks all decked out...never a daycab tho.

When you get your 5th one bought, lemme know. lol

Wonder how Mackpro68 is doing with his EGR experiment...

I wish I could find a daycab all snazzed up like that. I rarely see any Macks all decked out...never a daycab tho.

f@c in st.louis has a couple of day cabs that look snazzy

i had thought all along jerryb had the one piece aluminium coolant tank, now that he has that he has had real good luck,

if they include the $13,000 in upgrades, and the egr filter, it mite work?????

yessir after the cooler tank was added I've been doing some serious business. So far so good. I run 2 trucks with no probs except the probs I had with mine but the other truck is a 97 CH w/350. That son of a gun is bullet proof and my son makes a round every time I do.

We got our first plate in!I made it up last week took ten minutes and a peice of 1/8 plate ,We'll see!????

Haven't heard back on the results yet!Heres for hopen!

I'm still a little leary on turbo wheel speed!

How bout this one...?

http://www.truckpaper.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=2324722

And here's about the nicest daycab Mack I've found on truckpaper...though it's a bit out of my price range and has a 10sp.

http://www.truckpaper.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=2305224

We got our first plate in!I made it up last week took ten minutes and a peice of 1/8 plate ,We'll see!????

Haven't heard back on the results yet!Heres for hopen!

I'm still a little leary on turbo wheel speed!

How about if a guy puts that plate in and puts a regular turbo on...can that VGT crap be programmed out of the computer or no?