Mack B Model Pics?

I plan on buying a B model and i was hoping you guys would post some pictures up of your B models. THANKS

Hows this. Believe me when I say it looks much better from the cab lookin outside across the dog going down the road shifting gears.

Upper left corner of this post.

mike

Tom, you're gonna get Rob all excited with that top pic of the B67 hooked on that gooseneck trailer.

I seen that and am just settling down.......

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Oh...sorry. P.L.Duncan's.

Geez. B67, lowboy, standby power generation. Don't get much more like home than that.

For sale to a legitimate collector, or permanent yard ornament?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Three of mine.

1. Green 1962 B67ST. I call him S.N.U.F. (Short Nosed Ugly Fucker)

2. Yellow 1964 B61S. This one is referred to as "Yella Dog".

3. Green 1951 A40H. This is "Momma's" truck. Thought I was gonna die when I kiddingly placed a "For Sale" sign in the window.

Rob

post-78-12685982685875_thumb.jpg

post-78-12685985058887_thumb.jpg

Geez. B67, lowboy, standby power generation. Don't get much more like home than that.

For sale to a legitimate collector, or permanent yard ornament?

Rob

When nocluejoe and myself visited him last summer he kinda talked like everything was for sale. He has an astonishing collection of old trucks-well over a hundred, and most of them run. Real nice man too, you should give him a call. If you want to go visit, let me know-i'll go with you. I missed getting a picture of the EHU when I was there. I think some are in my gallery, if I didn't delete them.

This is Joe, hanging off the side of a 2 story IH. First one of them i'd seen, except in pictures-and he has one.( the 2 story IH that is, not a nocluejoe )

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

looks good!

Tom..........is it.......naw.......it can't be........another picture of Rob......on the side of his truck......displaying his business. :lol: So thats how he works on trucks with more speed than anyone else. He walks and crawls on all 4's......amazinggggg. Hairy $&*&%$ isn't he?

:lol:

mike

looks good!

IB blind. I wonders how dat ride be lookin green wif black things coverin the treads up front.

Rob

Tom..........is it.......naw.......it can't be........another picture of Rob......on the side of his truck......displaying his business. laugh.gif So thats how he works on trucks with more speed than anyone else. He walks and crawls on all 4's......amazinggggg. Hairy $&*&%$ isn't he?

laugh.gif

mike

It's actually more along the lines: He walks, He talks, He crawls on his belly like a reptile........ Or lest we forget: He'll be slithering out here shortly.....

Rob

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks Tom. Just got a quick wash, sun down behind the trees............all equals "prefect picture" for a rusty, beat up old truck LOL!!! It's a true 50 yarder. The shiny bumper/grille and the newer paint on the fenders hides all the other issues.

Mike I'm still waiting on my air ride cut off. Not sure when I'll get it and when I'll be able to get it put on?

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"