My Restore Oject

Hey guys --

I put together a site to document the process on my B-Model project. And really wanted to share it with you all and get some feedback.

www.oldmacktruck.com

I will be putting more pictures up soon. This weekend we are getting the cab into primer, and I have more body work pictures as well. But will get them up there after this weekend. Please let me know what you think about the site!

--Josh

cfesting - The yellow truck in the background is a 60's pete. For the most part it's complete, but very rough. The guy I bought my Mack from is also looking to sell the pete as well. Let me know if you would like me to get some more info on it for you.

phantom309 - Thanks! We are getting the cab in primer today, and have lot's more cab body work pics coming soon.

HK Trucking - I know... I didn't notice it at first. I am still confused as to how I goofed it up as badly as I did. I will tell you that I work on trucks better then I can spell!!! :-)

Steve - I don't know. I am going to check that out when I go back out to the yard today. Thanks for the tip!

Thanks for the input!

cfesting - The yellow truck in the background is a 60's pete. For the most part it's complete, but very rough. The guy I bought my Mack from is also looking to sell the pete as well. Let me know if you would like me to get some more info on it for you.

phantom309 - Thanks! We are getting the cab in primer today, and have lot's more cab body work pics coming soon.

HK Trucking - I know... I didn't notice it at first. I am still confused as to how I goofed it up as badly as I did. I will tell you that I work on trucks better then I can spell!!! :-)

Steve - I don't know. I am going to check that out when I go back out to the yard today. Thanks for the tip!

Thanks for the input!

You can fix it if you like. Click the edit button at the bottom of your original post, then click "use full editor". It will open a window that allows you to change the title of the post.

Fortunately, "most" people on here drive Mack trucks and can ascertain your meaning in the title, so it's no problem. LOL.

Good job on the website and do keep us posted.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 2 weeks later...

You can fix it if you like. Click the edit button at the bottom of your original post, then click "use full editor". It will open a window that allows you to change the title of the post.

Fortunately, "most" people on here drive Mack trucks and can ascertain your meaning in the title, so it's no problem. LOL.

Good job on the website and do keep us posted.

Rob

yeah...we be smart too. driving a Mack actually makes you smart. Larry is double smart 'cause he drives a Mack AND stays at Holiday Inn Express periodically.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

yeah...we be smart too. driving a Mack actually makes you smart. Larry is double smart 'cause he drives a Mack AND stays at Holiday Inn Express periodically.

Well I'm borderline stupid. I have several Macks; Can't drive none of em. And I always sleep across the front seat when traveling.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Just find a Holiday Inn Express and sleep in their parking lot...couldn't hurt.

Prolly ought to try that. Do they have breakfast buffets? Can't be too far away from food you know.

Rob