Stupid People With Gov Jobs

the gov in ky is so stupid the fire dept/rescue squad that im on got called to a wreck this morning car vs coal truck the car lost cont side swiped RD800 mack truck totaled car. broke drag link busted tire busted fuek tank on truck. after the wreck the dot fined trucking co for spilled fuel on highway. being across center line and so on. this really burns my butt because i own my own truck too. i mean come on the truck was just in a wreck its not like he could control the truck with a broken drag link (duh) th woman which is my aunt by the way is o.k. for what happend. broken leg/arm it could of been a lot worse. it just goes to show you that you have to have no common sense to be put in a a position of authority just a college grad. and that its allways the truckers fault we can never win. i hope its not this way every where for the truck drivers/owners sake.

the gov in ky is so stupid the fire dept/rescue squad that im on got called to a wreck this morning car vs coal truck the car lost cont side swiped RD800 mack truck totaled car. broke drag link busted tire busted fuek tank on truck. after the wreck the dot fined trucking co for spilled fuel on highway. being across center line and so on. this really burns my butt because i own my own truck too. i mean come on the truck was just in a wreck its not like he could control the truck with a broken drag link (duh) th woman which is my aunt by the way is o.k. for what happend. broken leg/arm it could of been a lot worse. it just goes to show you that you have to have no common sense to be put in a a position of authority just a college grad. and that its allways the truckers fault we can never win. i hope its not this way every where for the truck drivers/owners sake.

That's why that driver and company have the right to take the matter to court. I do when we get bull shit tickets. I would rather loose a days pay in court than give it to the morons who run this city. I would love to start a campaign that told everyone in new york city to plead not guilty on every ticket given out. The system would collapse.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

That's why that driver and company have the right to take the matter to court. I do when we get bull shit tickets. I would rather loose a days pay in court than give it to the morons who run this city. I would love to start a campaign that told everyone in new york city to plead not guilty on every ticket given out. The system would collapse.

yep, you pretty much have to because more often than not they just apply the "big truck rule", which is "any time there's an accident involving a big truck the truck is automaticly at fault, regardless of the circumstances".

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

What frost's me is all these lawyers that adverties on t.v. and say if you have been in a accident with a truck please give us a call and get the money you are owed. that makes me mad since most of the time ,it is the other peoples fault. here in NEW YORK, they are terrible....

Green Giant2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

i really don't want to have an accident, but, maybe i'll try one of them lawyers. See what they can do for me.

Tell them almost the whole story about the big truck hit the car, blah, blah.

Oh yeah, I was driving the truck

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

NOT ALWAYS THE TRUCKERS FAULT!

my fire dept got called out on the njtp at near exit 6 at 12:30 am on sunday a 17yr old girl spun out and hit the concrete divider, a tractor trailer tried to avoid it ,hit her ,lost control, ran the divider , stopped about 500 yds away ,burst in flames and in was incinerated in the burning tractor,he was 25 yrs old. oh and the girl and her 16 yr old male passenger recieved minor injuries, and too top that off that was the second accident she had that day!!!

I bet he posthumously(can't spell it) received a ticket for a brake being out of adjustment.

And I bet she was texting while updating her facebook while applying make-up while giving her male companion a hand job.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

NOT ALWAYS THE TRUCKERS FAULT!

my fire dept got called out on the njtp at near exit 6 at 12:30 am on sunday a 17yr old girl spun out and hit the concrete divider, a tractor trailer tried to avoid it ,hit her ,lost control, ran the divider , stopped about 500 yds away ,burst in flames and in was incinerated in the burning tractor,he was 25 yrs old. oh and the girl and her 16 yr old male passenger recieved minor injuries, and too top that off that was the second accident she had that day!!!

That almost sounds like the accident that happened close to where I live last spring. 16 or 17 yr old kid with a learners permit with his father in th pickup with him, was passing a row of cars while going uphill on a double solid center line, hits an oncoming tractor trailer head on. The kid and his dad are injured in the crash, but survive. The 45 yr old truckdriver gets incinerated alive in the truck. the kid gets off with only a careless driving fine, and the Windsor Star newspaper writes a big sob story feeling sorry for the stupid kid and his dad with pictures showing the crash scene that show him at fault, and the stupid public feels sorry for him. I know tha we are all human, we all make mistakes, and no one is immuned to an accident, but why feel sorry for him and mention little about the truck driver who was just out ther doing his job, he's the one that paid the price. He's not coming back. If it were my choice that kid and his dad would be getting jail time out of it at the least, after all the kids dad is just as much to blame for it as the kid is.

What frost's me is all these lawyers that adverties on t.v. and say if you have been in a accident with a truck please give us a call and get the money you are owed. that makes me mad since most of the time ,it is the other peoples fault. here in NEW YORK, they are terrible....

Green Giant2

That is the reason you read about some were that a body was found with its head cut off and shove up his back end and the body was found to belong to a low life blood sucking lawyer.Some people can only take so much.If we did not have any lawyers then we would not need one any more.

glenn akers

:SMOKIE-LFT: While were on the topic of stupid gov people. The other day here in Ontario, Can. the 3month grace period was taken off our cell phone ban in vehicles. I'm fine with that, because I see far too many on the road talking or texting while driving,I agree that hand held cell phones are very distracting to drivers and I too have on occasion answered phone calls when driving,so i'm guilty of the crime too, but don't dial a call unless I'm parked. The police on the other hand are exempted from this law, Why are they? And they say within a couple years they will also ban 2 way radios and CBs in trucks. How stupid is that, Truckers have been talking on CB radios for years, it's never been a problem before. Another thing that bothers me her is our laws on alcohol and driving. Last week one of our other drivers at work got his license suspened for 3 days. All he did was went to the city to get a friend at 1am who called him for a ride home because he had too much. This guy gets out of bed at 1 in the morning to do a favor goes into town has one beer in an hours time and proceeds to drive his buddy home when he runs into a spot check. He blows the breathalizer and blows an A which is a warning. The cops take his licence, but do not impound his pickup so he gets it towed to his home. He then has to go to the licence bureau 3 days later and pay a $150 reinstatement fee and now has this on his record and fears his insurance will skyrocket, and our company insurance will find out and he may loose his job over it. I feel more and more like I live in a comunist country everyday.

well this must be my familys unlucky week my wifes aunt got in a wreck today with a tractor trailer coal truck she slid on ice hit the truck in the tandems now she is in icu at the horsepital. with luck like this im not taking my truck out tomorrow i might be next. lol mabey its just the women drivers in this part of ky. the trucking company didnt get any fines in this wreck it was her fault. mabey we do have one dot in ky with some sense after all.(to be determend at a later date we are suposed to get more snow this weekend)...joe