Stupid Wal-Mart B!#@h Of The Day

other dog

Didn't have a load today- same as yesterday- so we went over to Wal-Mart in Altavista to pick up a few things. Then after we got home we went back to Wal-Mart to get the head of lettuce and 2 tomatoes that we paid for and left on the counter. I went around by the sawmill to the back entrance and was sitting in the road waitng to make a left into Wal-Mart. Three pickup trucks were approaching from the opposite direction and there was a truck waiting to come out of Wal-Mart. So this woman in a Jeep wagon stops behind me and starts blowing her horn. I just set the emergency brake and put my truck in neutral and went back to see what her problem was. She rolled her window down and said "you can go, you have the right-of-way!!". I said "didn't you see the traffic coming the other way?..no, I guess you didn't because you're on the phone". I walked back to the truck and turned in-Jo said the guy waiting to leave was giving us a thumbs up when I got out-I let Jo out, then parked, then unparked and picked her back up, and this b!#@h was still sitting in that Jeep talking on her phone.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

You have to remember...............It's all about THEM!!!! Ya, right.

While driving, I tend to notice either minivans or SUV's, the women and if they are yak'n on the phone. Pretty much a very high ratio of YES's compared to No's. Very stereotypical, but it's true. I always wonder what the heck they are saying, cause the hand antics are usually very pronounced.

Can't they just DRIVE!???

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

You have to remember...............It's all about THEM!!!! Ya, right.

While driving, I tend to notice either minivans or SUV's, the women and if they are yak'n on the phone. Pretty much a very high ratio of YES's compared to No's. Very stereotypical, but it's true. I always wonder what the heck they are saying, cause the hand antics are usually very pronounced.

Can't they just DRIVE!???

I look for legislation to ban yakking on the phone while driving in the next couple of years. I've repaired too many vehicles that were wrecked from distraction such as that.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

It occurred to me after I got home that she should have thanked me for saving her life, since she apparently would have turned in front of the oncoming traffic and gotten nailed in the passenger side door by a full size pickup if I hadn't been there.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

It occurred to me after I got home that she should have thanked me for saving her life, since she apparently would have turned in front of the oncoming traffic and gotten nailed in the passenger side door by a full size pickup if I hadn't been there.

I don't think she had that aptitude.

Fate can be a good thing for thinning the "gene pool".

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I look for legislation to ban yakking on the phone while driving in the next couple of years. I've repaired too many vehicles that were wrecked from distraction such as that.

Rob

The government allows it so we can pay the price to keep it. They will keep collecting revenue on it by banning it and start giving tickets when the police see you talking on it.

mike

Tom,

You were supposed to let her go out in front of the traffic then, run out there and save her from getting creamed. Then she would have called you her HERO. Get it right next time. Thats why she mouthed at you.

mike

They've already got bans on texting in some places. I don't "text"(don't have it on my plan), so don't have to worry. I rarely talk on phone while in car either. Just not a chatter, and usually take care of that before I go somewhere. I don't mind ear pieces, I have one but it won't work on my new phone(haven't figured it out and no instructions).

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Whenever we go to walmart, I volunteer to stay in the car and ride around until I get a good parking spot by the door so I can observe (and subsequently laugh) at the people going in and out of walmart. I don't know what it is, but it's goddamn funny!

And a lot of times when I'm on the road, especially the interstate, I'll honk the horn at people passing me if I see them on the phone. 9 out of 10 do a mini-swerve and hit the brakes.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

Didn't have a load today- same as yesterday- so we went over to Wal-Mart in Altavista to pick up a few things. Then after we got home we went back to Wal-Mart to get the head of lettuce and 2 tomatoes that we paid for and left on the counter. I went around by the sawmill to the back entrance and was sitting in the road waitng to make a left into Wal-Mart. Three pickup trucks were approaching from the opposite direction and there was a truck waiting to come out of Wal-Mart. So this woman in a Jeep wagon stops behind me and starts blowing her horn. I just set the emergency brake and put my truck in neutral and went back to see what her problem was. She rolled her window down and said "you can go, you have the right-of-way!!". I said "didn't you see the traffic coming the other way?..no, I guess you didn't because you're on the phone". I walked back to the truck and turned in-Jo said the guy waiting to leave was giving us a thumbs up when I got out-I let Jo out, then parked, then unparked and picked her back up, and this b!#@h was still sitting in that Jeep talking on her phone.

I must say bud nice work, sounds like something i would do but then i would be cussing prefusely.....lol

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Doesn't surprise me...check this out!

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

Thanks Barry, now I am going to have nightmares. WTF is wrong with people, makes me feel better I live in a city so packed a Walmart cant fit. Although the Pathmark (supermarket) by me can be a circus at times, it doesn't hold a candle to Walmart. Sometimes eugenics sounds like a good idea.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Right On !!! I'm proud of yeah.. Politely go back there to find out what her problem was :angry:

Her impatient panic to get going turns into, Dahn Oh I didn't know.

I know Larry has recently had his fare share of clueless drivers :wacko: luckly he didn't get hurt.

Thankfully any hand held objects like cell phone, ipods, GPSs, what ever,, is illegal for a driver to opperate while driving in Ontario.

The law will be in full enforcement by Feb 2010

Who would have thought a law like this would create this new problem. Now we're getting people pulling over in the stupidest places. Right ramps, driveways to malls etc.

GLENN

GRANDKIDS :Gods little gift to us for not killing our kids while they were growing up

All I want, is just to be luv'd and for my Check Engine light to go out on my Volvo.