"Papa Thermodyne"-The B model motorhome

I think my favorite part is when cousin Eddie has Clarks boss tied up with Christmas ribbon,and when he explains how disappointed he is with not getting his bonus,that rant of profanity makes me laugh like a friggen idiot! "You no good bug eyed, four flushing,skinflint,bag of monkey shit"!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!......................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

• 6 months later...

I just found this site, I have been looking for this this truck for a very long time. I am Jim Etters daughter, I would love to see this thing again and maybe someday own it again......after all I remember helping to build that with my dad and its a memory that I have always cherished

Welcome to the site, I remember talking with tour Dad about the truck models back in the eighties.

I don't have any information on the whereabouts of the "B" model, but it's a good bet if it can be found, somebody on here will be able to point you

in the right direction!

Ron

I corresponded with your dad (pre-internet days) about models, I have still have two of his original issue tran-skits stashed away! I'd be willing to bet the truck/rv is still in existence somewhere,too nice a piece to be scrapped! welcome to the site!.....................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...