Git Up In The Truck!

RowdyRebel

HA HA!!!!

hell I cant even get in it that easy

It would be with great difficulty that I would be able to surmount the ascention into that cab. Hell, I'd prolly pull the truck over on top of me!

That's a good dog. Mine has climbed a step ladder seven feet, (no shit) to go with me.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

It would be with great difficulty that I would be able to surmount the ascention into that cab. Hell, I'd prolly pull the truck over on top of me!

That's a good dog. Mine has climbed a step ladder seven feet, (no shit) to go with me.

Rob

I guess so, cause he see's a big Slab Of Human, wondering when your going to feed him next. Now ya know why he licks your face. :lol:

mike

That is cause he just finished licking his butt and he's tryin to get the taste outta his mouth!!! :lol::wacko::tease::loldude:

Naw, even the most stubborn of animals learn real quick that I don't like to be licked unless by Momma.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

or is it only momma will lick you? :P

Prolly so cause a dog that has just performed cunnilingus upon itself is just not that inviting. Sporting crevice breath isn't that bad, just not when you wear it via the dogs' tongue...

I've not seen Masingil, (sp) on the veterinary shelves, (or daught hasn't mentioned product availability yet) but if there is enough demand, it will be brought to your grocers shelves!

Rob

doggie douche now i have heard it all

and for some thing completly different to prevent dog breath :P:P

Prolly so cause a dog that has just performed cunnilingus upon itself is just not that inviting. Sporting crevice breath isn't that bad, just not when you wear it via the dogs' tongue...

I've not seen Masingil, (sp) on the veterinary shelves, (or daught hasn't mentioned product availability yet) but if there is enough demand, it will be brought to your grocers shelves!

Rob

now that is a well trained dog.

we had a great dane while growing up. dad drove an el camino. that dog rode with him all the time. she would jump right over the side of the truck. didnt need to put the tailgate down. then she would stand in the back with her head sticking over the cab while going down the road. :blink:

all I can say is cool man B)

we had a great dane while growing up. dad drove an el camino. that dog rode with him all the time. she would jump right over the side of the truck. didnt need to put the tailgate down. then she would stand in the back with her head sticking over the cab while going down the road. :blink:
Edited by mopar