Macungie Truck Show

rw613

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming up fast!

We will be there! We're getting closer to setting up on Fridays, but this year will be Saturday only for Watt's Mack.

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

I will be there Saturday.

Also when Macungie lost a day (Sunday) a year or two ago why did they not switch the show to Saturday and Sunday? Everyone works on Fridays making Friday a difficult day for us working stiffs to attend. I can take off but prefer to just go Saturday.

I hope they have a Titan there and also hope they let us sit in it like they did with that granite dump truck.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Pick a place, like Watt's booth @ noon on Sat.?

That would be cool! We have a BMT banner everyone can stand in front of for the photo!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

I guess your too busy with the ladies :rolleyes:

Yup, that's it all right. Doesn't everybody wish they could wear my shoes......

I'm stuck in a training class at OKC for a new radar installation at work. Don't get out of class recharging my magnatisim until the 23rd of this month.

And they think they can teach a rock to do tricks!

I'll show em......

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

ok I will bring the camera, the mrs. can take the picture, will be taking the lap top along so I can post it on the site. Sat at noon at the watts mack booth.

Fred

The only reason rob will not be there is a fear of being photographed.

Fred

15 gears...no waiting!

Hey gang,

When you see me buzzing around the show, keep reminding me about noon on Saturday. I have a hard time remembering these type of things when being pulled in so many directions. I hope to enjoy some of the show this year. I should have my camera and notepad with me to get some stories for Double Clutch. Please don't run from me if I am headed your way.

Doug

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

I'll be there and will try to make the photo shoot. I am very hard to miss, as I have the only F.W.D. truck in attendance (at least I have for the last 5 years, anyways.....) Look for me with the other firetrucks!

Edited by 1958 F.W.D.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS