My Computer, Or Is The Site Screwed Up?

Rob

usually I can see all the replys in order but not today. There is a window at the bottom that is difficult to use that lists the replies to the post(s).

Is it just me?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

usually I can see all the replys in order but not today. There is a window at the bottom that is difficult to use that lists the replies to the post(s).

Is it just me?

Rob

Me too.... I thought I mis-adjusted somthing by accident..

15 gears...no waiting!

What happened is that you clicked on a link back to another BMT thread posted by a board member that has their settings set like this. The setting from the link back carries over to your settings. To fix it, just click the "OPTIONS" button top right of any topic view and select "STANDARD" under "Display Mode." No big deal...easy fix, LOL! I'm not sure why this happens, but it is fairly common in IPB forums...

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

What happened is that you clicked on a link back to another BMT thread posted by a board member that has their settings set like this. The setting from the link back carries over to your settings. To fix it, just click the "OPTIONS" button top right of any topic view and select "STANDARD" under "Display Mode." No big deal...easy fix, LOL! I'm not sure why this happens, but it is fairly common in IPB forums...

As usual: "YOU DA MAN BARRY"!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

What Barry is trying to say, in a diplomatic way, is that the nut behind the keyboard is loose. :lol:

Unable to dispute. Also just about 1/2 bubble off plumb.

Rob

hmmmm...just wondering-if I read too many posts by members that are "half a bubble off plumb" will it make me become that way too?

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

hmmmm...just wondering-if I read too many posts by members that are "half a bubble off plumb" will it make me become that way too?

Can't say for sure but you display those tendencies.

Rob