Just Joined Your Group

ajt3138

hi, i'm a.j. from northwest ohio. i am owner of small construction business. my dad started business in 1961. he bought a 1961 b-model in the seventies and we used that truck for years until we outgrew the single axle tractor hauling our equipment. i talked him into storing that truck in the barn since it had more than paid for itself. our company will be celebrating 50 years soon and i will have that truck restored by then to celebrate our anniversary.

hi, i'm a.j. from northwest ohio. i am owner of small construction business. my dad started business in 1961. he bought a 1961 b-model in the seventies and we used that truck for years until we outgrew the single axle tractor hauling our equipment. i talked him into storing that truck in the barn since it had more than paid for itself. our company will be celebrating 50 years soon and i will have that truck restored by then to celebrate our anniversary.

Hi A.J. You'll be glad you found us over here just watch out for the "shady character" that goes by "Other Dog". He drives a Pete with rusty hubcaps, yet claims to be a Mack affectionado. He hasn't convinced me yet, and I'm leary, or looney, (depending on how you look at it) of him.

Welcome to the site. Get a couple photos posted of your project. Lot of talent available and willing to help should you need it.

By the way, here's a link to a guy that has replacement bumpers for the B models: http://www.oldmacksrus.com/forum/yaf_posts...-or-primed.aspx

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Hi A.J. You'll be glad you found us over here just watch out for the "shady character" that goes by "Other Dog". He drives a Pete with rusty hubcaps, yet claims to be a Mack affectionado. He hasn't convinced me yet, and I'm leary, or looney, (depending on how you look at it) of him.

Welcome to the site. Get a couple photos posted of your project. Lot of talent available and willing to help should you need it.

By the way, here's a link to a guy that has replacement bumpers for the B models: http://www.oldmacksrus.com/forum/yaf_posts...-or-primed.aspx

Rob

thanks for the info on bumpers. i will get some pictures up. appreciate your offer for help and i'll be on guard for all you "characters". thanks. aj

there, he said "ALL"- smart fellow! :D

That is good. You know how I hate feeling singled out and picked on.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Smart fellar.............or fart smellar? Not sure what any of us are?

Welcome AJ. Hope to see pics of the B soon.

As you see, this bunch is not right in any shape/form(and they are funny shaped for sure). Hope you fit in.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Welcome AJ!

What part of NW Ohio do you call home? There are several of us on here from the Buckeye. I'm in Findlay (Flood City, USA). :P

I do drive a Pete...... so don't hold that against me! (But at least it don't have rusty hubcaps :rolleyes: ) I'm not a Mack expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I'd be glad to help any way I can.

Chris

Findlay, Ohio USA

Welcome AJ!

What part of NW Ohio do you call home? There are several of us on here from the Buckeye. I'm in Findlay (Flood City, USA). :P

I do drive a Pete...... so don't hold that against me! (But at least it don't have rusty hubcaps :rolleyes: ) I'm not a Mack expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I'd be glad to help any way I can.

i am from little town called blakeslee. its only a half mile long. we call it half mile of smile!! we are only 5 miles from indiana and 12 miles from michigan. pretty much up in the corner. not much in town but our construction company and a great place to eat - Sam's Place.

i am from little town called blakeslee. its only a half mile long. we call it half mile of smile!! we are only 5 miles from indiana and 12 miles from michigan. pretty much up in the corner. not much in town but our construction company and a great place to eat - Sam's Place.

Was through Blakeslee on my motorcycle chasing/photographing trains last summer. I'll have to remember Sam's Place, I usually stop at Lester's in Bryan. But am always looking for new places to eat.

Chris

Findlay, Ohio USA

Didn't Buck Owens have a hit song about Sam's Place? All sorts of chicanery going on there when the sun goes down. Seems like maybe AJT is the one we need to keep OUR eyes on, not the other way around!

Anyway, welcome to the site, the more the merrier!!! :WELCOME:

Was through Blakeslee on my motorcycle chasing/photographing trains last summer. I'll have to remember Sam's Place, I usually stop at Lester's in Bryan. But am always looking for new places to eat.

you should definately stop in for dinner. just tell randy(sams grandson) that i recommended it. wed. thru sat.

Didn't Buck Owens have a hit song about Sam's Place? All sorts of chicanery going on there when the sun goes down. Seems like maybe AJT is the one we need to keep OUR eyes on, not the other way around!

Anyway, welcome to the site, the more the merrier!!! :WELCOME:

awe, i'm just an innocent little boy. haha