Daughter Has Her Car Back:

Rob

dammit again!..so much for my theory :(

I once owned a 1980 Kawasaki KZ1000- bad to tha' bone bike! I was much younger in 1980 than i'm is now.

Been a while since I been to the dragon...ytrap_burnout.gif

l_0dbf8b5db7264a7a9f51c8a349ccdd05.jpg

Mike you do know that daddy's of daughters have DOUBLE BARRELED SHOTGUNS don't you?

...don't leave home without it l_0873690c47814642948c03b76737dfa2.gif

l_5fa49faca4c0c62b699355d369fa4fcc.jpg

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Ya'll be careful on those crotch rockets. Nice fire stick you have there..you must have a daugher too. Mine is a U.S.M.C. mossburg model 590..9 shot capasity with bayonet and heat shield along with synthetic stocks and apeture sights.

Nope...no kids (yet). I've tweaked that Remington 870 a bit. Bought it as an 870 Express, 28" vented barrel and bead sight. I then found a 20" barrel w/ rifle sights for it, 3 round mag tube extension, and mounted a 5-round shell carrier on the stock, and a 6-round shell carrier on the receiver. I had to trim the forend to clear the carrier. That's where it was when the pic was taken. Since then, I've added a heat shield (which had to be trimmed to fit with the rifle sight)...which required more filing on the forend too. I've also added a Surefire 6P mounted on the barrel, with a remote pressure switch on the forend...so I can see what went bump in the night before I blast it with this stuff:

l_b7f99bae3560658945a17ab3ffc5f1b0.jpg

Yeah...that's a .65 cal round ball with 6 #1 buckshots (.30 cal) chasing it out of the barrel at 1300 fps. :blink:

....and ya gotta get past this stuff ta get in anyways :lol:

l_bbab69ebd1b3b829bb7513d9c7be6938.jpg

l_b89cc0dce3fa494ebed6df9c92e1bd34.jpg

I sleep well at night B)

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Tom,

Looks like a road that I would enjoy very much. If your not draggin the pegs then ya mite as well sta home.

Rowdy, the KZ looks better with someone laying on the tank in a blurr.....LOL

MackDaddy, as for guns....the only one's I'm concerned about is the on pointing at me at close range, not one laying up in a window. I never wanted to advertise what I have to all the theives out there. Just my .02 cents only. How can I worry about the bullet that I don't hear? By then your dead.

mike

Tom,

Looks like a road that I would enjoy very much. If your not draggin the pegs then ya mite as well sta home.

Rowdy, the KZ looks better with someone laying on the tank in a blurr.....LOL

MackDaddy, as for guns....the only one's I'm concerned about is the on pointing at me at close range, not one laying up in a window. I never wanted to advertise what I have to all the theives out there. Just my .02 cents only. How can I worry about the bullet that I don't hear? By then your dead.

mike

Mike I just don't want Rob to shoot you man we'd be bored around here with out you. I know his daughter is fine and all but daddy's have that special job they have to do when they have daughters. :twothumbsup:

matt

THE GREATEST NAME IN TRUCKS

MACK TRUCKS

Mack daddy,

Can't you tell by the old log cabin that he's from Ole Kentuck. He probably has a few Morgan's Raiders signs in his garage....LOL.....Actually the daughter is ok with me, but I would like to know someone that is not afraid of me coming into their garage to help and to learn. I thought that I lucked up on that opportunity last year when I was interested in a B model from Murfreesboro,TN. I did not buy the truck from the person and him and his friends went sour because of it and so that caused me to not be able to call them for any info about Macks or come back to his shop again. Ya take one step forward and ten steps back. Just like motorcycling, i've just about fed up with that crowd also because there is always someone that wants to dominate over the others. If ya don't do as they want they will mess it up for everyone else.

mike

Might as well add my little collection- this is a Marlin "goose gun", 36'' barrel full choke. Used to belong to my wife's brother, who was killed when he raised a dump body into some overhead electric wires in 1983. He used it at turkey shoots. Then my pride and joy, a Remington "Fieldmaster" .22 rifle that belonged to my grandfather, still a sweet shooting rifle, and a model 700 Remington 30-06...and an "Alf" coloring book.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

O.K. hotshot where is the ALF coloring book....ain't nice to tease an ALF fan like that...lol :angry::P

you want that Alf coloring book? I sold an Alf doll and a set op hand puppets on e-bay a while back, forgot I had the coloring book.

Naw just kidding. though i did grow up watching ALF on tv. ;)

So did my son. I really liked the show too. Funny, yet clean. Quite different than I was used to.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

So did my son. I really liked the show too. Funny, yet clean. Quite different than I was used to.

Rob

I've seen Alf reruns lately, on WGN I think it was. I watched a couple last week one morning when I was home. I don't see it listed now, but I watched it for the first time in years-I did!

I'm still trying to climb out of the hole right now, I had the satillite turned off when the freight went thru the floor. Thank God I didn't buy that new truck last year I would have lost it by now.

yeah, know what you mean. I'm sitting here now waiting on a load.

Yeah me too. They tried to kill me last week and wanted me to run anouther load up to North Haven CT. monday but I ran out of hours (70 hour rule) monday morning at 6 am. So I have been working in the yard and yesterday bought all the parts I needed to install a new clutch in my truck. I think I broke a spring in the old one and sometime it won't release so I have to start it in gear to get it in gear without grinding it in to junk.

THE GREATEST NAME IN TRUCKS

MACK TRUCKS

Yeah me too. They tried to kill me last week and wanted me to run anouther load up to North Haven CT. monday but I ran out of hours (70 hour rule) monday morning at 6 am. So I have been working in the yard and yesterday bought all the parts I needed to install a new clutch in my truck. I think I broke a spring in the old one and sometime it won't release so I have to start it in gear to get it in gear without grinding it in to junk.

A buddy of mine had that happen to him in his Nissan pickup. He was gettin off the interstate and couldn't get the clutch to disengage. He asked me and i figured it was the slave cylinder, cause i've never heard of a spring breakin' in one, but i learned somethin new.....

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy