I Think I Done Screwed Up:

Rob

You know, after 31 years of being married to my sweetheart, you'd think I'd know what not to do to make her unhappy with me. Well, I guess after all this time, there are still some things to learn. One is this: Don't place a "For Sale" sign on her truck!!

Girl was INSTANTLY mad, (and I mean MAD) at me for this; (I only wished she was as nice as an old wet hen when that way).

Made me give her the title, (she did) and locked it in the strongbox which I do not know the combination for.

Wonder if I'll sleep on the couch tonight; awhhh hell: I already know the answer to that one.

Rob

post-78-1238722670_thumb.jpg

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

LOL!!! Good one Rob.

I tried the same thing with the B model. G/f came UNGLUED and demanded that I NEVER sell it. If I did, she'd buy it and keep it at her place so that I could always have it back when I wanted it.

Dang women!!! Always demanding SOMETHING!!!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

LOL!!! Good one Rob.

I tried the same thing with the B model. G/f came UNGLUED and demanded that I NEVER sell it. If I did, she'd buy it and keep it at her place so that I could always have it back when I wanted it.

Dang women!!! Always demanding SOMETHING!!!

We can't let these two meet. Lord only knows where we would be after that.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

:P Rob I hate to say it buuut that was dumb. That is a NICE bulldog, I hope you were only joking. If not you should sleep on the floor. lol.

MATT

Naw, I was just looking to "get her goat". She commented that we was gonna need to reduce costs to keep me fed, so she named off six of my trucks to "junk".

Never thought I'd get such a rise outta her though!!

That A-40 is our favorite truck. It'll never be sold.

Rob

Lynn would sell my A in a freakin heartbeat!!!!!!! She says I love that truck more than her. I tell her no, who do I go to bed with every night? Her answer," If the garage was heated you would be out there!" She can't ride in Faith for more than 1 hour or her back is killing her. I replaced the hideous buckets with a nice leather bench from a Caravan, but that slammimg and pounding on bumps is too much for her.

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

Lynn would sell my A in a freakin heartbeat!!!!!!! She says I love that truck more than her. I tell her no, who do I go to bed with every night? Her answer," If the garage was heated you would be out there!" She can't ride in Faith for more than 1 hour or her back is killing her. I replaced the hideous buckets with a nice leather bench from a Caravan, but that slammimg and pounding on bumps is too much for her.

A Bostrom "T-Bar" seat goes with the A model lines very well and ride quite well for a spring seat. You could go with an air seat with the hand pump and they ride well also.

Rob

I got some left over Tbar seats sitting at the house Greg. More then welcome to pick thru them and take what you need. Not sure if there is enough for two good ones? I used what I needed and left the rest sit.

My g/f always says "my list of importance": the race car, the blue truck, the blower car, the Mack.....THEN her LOL!!

I give her crap all the time, so she always tries to give it back.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

I give her crap all the time, so she always tries to give it back.

My wife just "busts my chops" whenever she has a remote chance.

Rob

You know, after 31 years of being married to my sweetheart, you'd think I'd know what not to do to make her unhappy with me. Well, I guess after all this time, there are still some things to learn. One is this: Don't place a "For Sale" sign on her truck!!

Girl was INSTANTLY mad, (and I mean MAD) at me for this; (I only wished she was as nice as an old wet hen when that way).

Made me give her the title, (she did) and locked it in the strongbox which I do not know the combination for.

Wonder if I'll sleep on the couch tonight; awhhh hell: I already know the answer to that one.

Rob

So........ how much are you selling it for?

J/K. Hope you two make amends quickly.... couches are uncomfortable!

:lol: yeah, looks like you fit right in merlin5577 :D

Highly unusual for Other Dog to be posting during the week. The Pete must be in the shop again.

Rob

So........ how much are you selling it for?

J/K. Hope you two make amends quickly.... couches are uncomfortable!

I ain't gonna mention it again. She bought herself a new "hollow grinder" at the tool store yesterday for the butcher knife, and promptly threatened me while testing it out.

I swear, the dog rates higher than I. It could crap at the foot of the bed and somehow it would be my fault.

Maybe she just likes picking on me; Sorta like folks on this site.

Rob

I ain't gonna mention it again. She bought herself a new "hollow grinder" at the tool store yesterday for the butcher knife, and promptly threatened me while testing it out.

I swear, the dog rates higher than I. It could crap at the foot of the bed and somehow it would be my fault.

Rob

I sharpen my knives with a whetstone-takes a while,but it'll shave 'ya when i'm done.You can send it to me if you want,i'll put a razor edge on it and send it back to you.Remember,a dull knife hurts more!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Highly unusual for Other Dog to be posting during the week. The Pete must be in the shop again.

Rob

naw,they had a load of beams going to Saginaw,Al. I'm just waiting for something better to come along,like kyanite or treated lumber going to Ohio.

looks like I goofed again-shoulda took that load to Alabama, ended up with nothing. Hey, fits right in with the title here though.

...Tuesday-I'm finally outa here-going to Roxana with a 60' load.

Rob

Sorry man, I was just kidding. No offense meant.

Sorry man, I was just kidding. No offense meant.

I'll let Other Dog 'splain how "sensitive" I am and how easily my feelings are hurt.

Nahhhh, only thing that hurts me is Mommas' broom handle point to the ribcage when I'm trying to sleep.

Rob

I'll let Other Dog 'splain how "sensitive" I am and how easily my feelings are hurt. Nahhhh, only thing that hurts me is Mommas' broom handle point to the ribcage when I'm trying to sleep.Rob
well, at least she doesn't sharpen the broom handle...or does she? maybe you need some of them there kevlar pajamas.

Anyway, I don't have time to explain-i'm doing research, trying to find out what a hollow grinder is and how it applies to a butcher knife. I have a hollow grinder, but you put whole peppercorns in the hollow part. Then you can twist it around and fresh ground pepper comes out the end of it.

nobody- it's a pigment of his imagination

Pigment, that's it!! That explains the cloudy haze I live in. And I thought it was a leftover from the high school days.

Rob

well, at least she doesn't sharpen the broom handle...or does she? maybe you need some of them there kevlar pajamas.

Anyway, I don't have time to explain-i'm doing research, trying to find out what a hollow grinder is and how it applies to a butcher knife. I have a hollow grinder, but you put whole peppercorns in the hollow part. Then you can twist it around and fresh ground pepper comes out the end of it.

I gots to be on real good behaver now. Momma just demonstrated her newfound technique to me. She carved a figurine out of a hot dog in about eight seconds that looked like a pink "gumby". I thought that was purty neat till she said, "You be next". I thought, "damn", that girl knows where I sleep too....

So much for my beauty rest.

Rob

I gots to be on real good behaver now. Momma just demonstrated her newfound technique to me. She carved a figurine out of a hot dog in about eight seconds that looked like a pink "gumby". I thought that was purty neat till she said, "You be next". I thought, "damn", that girl knows where I sleep too....

So much for my beauty rest.

Rob

kevlar pjs-or a suit of armor. Both available at ACME products.