For The Autocar Fans

mackdaddy1911a1

Boy - I love those old A-cars.

Especially the ones with murals!!

Paul VS

Mural or not, I'd reserve a space in the shop for that one!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Nice, i would love to get ahold of that, lately i have picked up 4 John Deere tractors, a jd dozer, a silver king tractor and i am going to go look at a B tomorrow, the wife is ready to kick me out :mack1:

Avoid, and stay out of her hair for a few days. She will come to reason the prudence of your decisions.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

O.K. everyone I just finished uploading all the pictures I have of the ole girl. They are in a seperate album at my gallery.

MATT

Still think I've got room in the shop for that one.

Rob

Tom,

Leave it just like it is. You know Rob well enough to know it's just the right size for a stubby guy. He says it's just right for him.

mike

Now Mike, I should probably take some kind of offense to that but I can't. I'm 5'2" tall when barefoot, and just got off the scale showing 307 pounds. I've always been called "stubby" since I was little, so it doesn't bother me.

I've borne the brunt of "fat guy" jokes, and been picked on since grade school, so nothing irritates me at all anymore. "Momma" is always around to empty the colostomy bag when needed so I don't have to get up from the couch, or bed, and brings me food whenever I ask. I've always made the girl seemingly happy, so no matter if she considers me long, short, thick, thin, fat, skinny, or anything in between.

Come to think of it there are only two things she doesn't like about me: My five minute sweat soaking of a fresh "T" shirt, and placing a "For Sale" sign in her truck window. I definately thought I was gonna lose my nuts over that one.

Rob

Rob,

Your story reminded me of the last marriage. Got all my toys to the new house and my prize Mustang and Falcon...... no sooner than getting them in the garage. She pitched a @@$%^&^(*(^&%$$........ TO SAY THE LEAST..... It was a NIGHT OF PURE HELL... until I backed all of my toys out of the garage.... end of story. I sold everything that I had since Highschool..... Found out I like my toys best. No woman should come between what you like that kept me at home and out of trouble. Now that i'm not married life is just more suttle and don't have to cater to every moment of someone elses time.

mike

Rob,

Your story reminded me of the last marriage. Got all my toys to the new house and my prize Mustang and Falcon...... no sooner than getting them in the garage. She pitched a @@$%^&^(*(^&%$$........ TO SAY THE LEAST..... It was a NIGHT OF PURE HELL... until I backed all of my toys out of the garage.... end of story. I sold everything that I had since Highschool..... Found out I like my toys best. No woman should come between what you like that kept me at home and out of trouble. Now that i'm not married life is just more suttle and don't have to cater to every moment of someone elses time.

mike

I had to quit collecting trucks to keep the peace. There is enough work around here that will get finished to last my lifetime.

Rob

Now Mike, I should probably take some kind of offense to that but I can't. I'm 5'2" tall when barefoot, and just got off the scale showing 307 pounds. I've always been called "stubby" since I was little, so it doesn't bother me.

I've borne the brunt of "fat guy" jokes, and been picked on since grade school, so nothing irritates me at all anymore. "Momma" is always around to empty the colostomy bag when needed so I don't have to get up from the couch, or bed, and brings me food whenever I ask. I've always made the girl seemingly happy, so no matter if she considers me long, short, thick, thin, fat, skinny, or anything in between.

Come to think of it there are only two things she doesn't like about me: My five minute sweat soaking of a fresh "T" shirt, and placing a "For Sale" sign in her truck window. I definately thought I was gonna lose my nuts over that one.

Rob

Hey slim, we have a bariatric cot at the boo-boo bus place that has a 1600lb capacity :o , so you're safe for a while :thumb: . How is the bacon and cheese diet goin? :lol:

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

Hey slim, we have a bariatric cot at the boo-boo bus place that has a 1600lb capacity :o , so you're safe for a while :thumb: . How is the bacon and cheese diet goin? :lol:

That is comforting to know the ambulance service has taken my style physique under advisement, and addressed the issue.

I'm doing quite well actually, just can't seem to remain under the magic number of 300 consistently. A dead giveaway that I've picked up a little weight is that the flesh that covers my calf's and shins saggs down over the tops of my boots.

I'm particularly fond of Monterey Jack melted over a mound of bacon. I prefer bacon made from Lab, but hog meat is acceptable when the prior delicacy is unavailable.

Rob